Major Thrift Score!

You have no idea how much great stuff I have found at Goodwill. I call the store GW. LOL. I go there a couple times a week. On monday its 1/2 on clothes. Jeans=2.50 (WOW) I bought awesome sevens, citzens, DVF dresses, nanette lepore dress, juicy, etc. :smile: i don't ever go to the mall anymore. the stuff is too good to go anywhere else.

You have no idea how much great stuff I have found at Goodwill. I call the store GW. LOL. I go there a couple times a week. On monday its 1/2 on clothes. Jeans=2.50 (WOW) I bought awesome sevens, citzens, DVF dresses, nanette lepore dress, juicy, etc. :smile: i don't ever go to the mall anymore. the stuff is too good to go anywhere else.

but you still have to wary of finding fakes at these places - most places that buy and sell clothing the SA is clueless on what's real/fake

That's awesome! I've always wanted to find cheap brand name clothing at the thrift store, but haven't had any luck. Hopefully, this summer I can keep a hunt out because you really never know what you'll find.