Major SPOT situation..aghhh help

1. EWWWW i have got lots of stress pimples on my forehead :nuts: i never get spots but ive been soo run down lately i have a spot for every bad day!!!!

i need emergency treatment cos i have a party in 4days..pls help

2. Emminence has a great spot serum. It's organic and will clear your skin right away. Just put it on your face before you go to sleep. Roche Posay also has a purifying serum that works very well too. I use them whenever I get a spot or for some reason, if a part of my face starts breaking out, I put it on my whole face.

3. thanks so much for the response, but im from the uk & never heard of these products, could i purchase online?

4. Proactiv...haven't had a pimple in two years since I started using it.

5. I'm an esthetician so spot treatments are great but if you really want to get rid of it quick just dab a little bit of a clay based masque on the pimple and leave on for about 15 - 20 minutes. Anything that says clay or mud or purifying will work. Don't do it more than twice a day cuz then you will have a nasty dry patch where the zit was and trust me that looks a lot worse!!!! And for god sake don't pick it!!!! Also Dermalogica Special Clearing Booster works really well. Follow directions exactly cuz it's very strong and will leave a big brown burn mark if you don't.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice