Major Rasta Sale!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I just wanted to inform everyone that many of the Off 5th stores have clearanced out the Rasta print bags and until Sunday I believe they are an extra 30 % off of the clearance price. I scored a commodore for only 150! I think they have alot of Esquivel's, Commodores and some Mandeville's in the Rasta print.....

2. Rasta Mandeville? :nuts:

3. wow - that's a great deal! I wonder what condition they are in....and which location they're at!

4. I totally want something in Rasta....but I am not sure what yet....I wish I was able to check out some bags myself.....

5. I would love a rasta mandy!!!!

6. That's why i love ebay! You get to inspect all the pictures and ask all the anal Lambie questions!!

7. A Commodore for $150?! That's amazing! I paid full retail for mine when they first came out and when I didn't know better than to pay retail. ;)

A rasta Mandeville has always been one of my dream LAMBS. I may have to go check out Off 5th...

8. my off fifth didn't have this rasta line at all. good score though!

9. i just called my off and they have alot. i think they ahve bullseye to. at first when he said a picture of the lamb on the side i thought WILTSHIRE! then after I hung up I thought oh bullseye! they have some jacquard, some red esti, some etons, some esq, so some stuff is out there with 30% off.

10. I went to my off 5th to scope out what they had and ended up coming home with a shadow key pouch that wasn't even apart of the 30% off sale. :lol:

11. Good job on the shadow piece! I loveth me some shadow!

12. well i got a lamb leopard mandeville at the sale today. paid $209 before tax

13. Oh My goodness! I would do anything for a RASTA Mandeville or esp MONTEGO!! I'm a new purse addict- I went from Makeup & cosmetics to handbags- much more expensive! OUCH!

14. punkyp this is addictive

15. Wow, I can't believe there are still Rasta bags left anywhere! The places where I usually shop, they were gone a long time ago. The funny thing is I never see anyone carrying an bag with the Rasta print.