Major "modeling" pic's of my ENTIRE collection!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Alright ladies...I use the term modeling VERY lightly! LOL :P
    Here are pic's of all the bags in my collection, I did some of them on shoulder and arm! The only thing's that aren't included are the all leather balck Gigi and my Ali in whiskey (which is on "loan" to mama.) I want to carry it sooooooooooo BAD!!! :drool: I let her carry it the day after I recv'd it so I still have yet to sport the little hottie! Oh well, if that's what it takes to get ma to carry Coach so be it!

Also included are pic's of me with my TDF tattersall scarf that I love :heart: and some updated pic's of my OVERFLOWING "boutique." I sold my medium Carly, otherwise it would be much more overcrowded! Thank goodness I let one go!

Enjoy!!! :tup:

Attached Files:

• 001.JPG
      001.JPG
      File size:
      56.3 KB
      Views:
    • 002.JPG
      002.JPG
      File size:
      64.7 KB
      Views:
    • 003.JPG
      003.JPG
      File size:
      61.6 KB
      Views:
    • 004.JPG
      004.JPG
      File size:
      54.2 KB
      Views:
    • 005.JPG
      005.JPG
      File size:
      58.1 KB
      Views:
  2. and more........

Attached Files:

• 006.JPG
      006.JPG
      File size:
      57.5 KB
      Views:
    • 007.JPG
      007.JPG
      File size:
      67.2 KB
      Views:
    • 008.JPG
      008.JPG
      File size:
      59.8 KB
      Views:
    • 009.JPG
      009.JPG
      File size:
      66 KB
      Views:
    • 010.JPG
      010.JPG
      File size:
      66.3 KB
      Views:
  3. still me....

Attached Files:

• 011.JPG
      011.JPG
      File size:
      57 KB
      Views:
    • 012.JPG
      012.JPG
      File size:
      61.6 KB
      Views:
    • 013.JPG
      013.JPG
      File size:
      59.6 KB
      Views:
    • 014.JPG
      014.JPG
      File size:
      62.2 KB
      Views:
    • 015.JPG
      015.JPG
      File size:
      57 KB
      Views:
  4. This is the last of them, I promise!!! Above I wanted you gal's questioning Lindsay as a shoulder bag to see how "thick" she is!!

Attached Files:

• 016.JPG
      016.JPG
      File size:
      62.4 KB
      Views:
    • 017.JPG
      017.JPG
      File size:
      56.2 KB
      Views:
    • 018.JPG
      018.JPG
      File size:
      69.9 KB
      Views:
  5. What a gorgeous collection both on your arm and on your shelves! Thanks for the pictures of the Lindsay. I passed on one and have kind of been kicking myself. But it is quite wide, so maybe I don't feel so bad anymore. It's a lovely bag though. Everything looks great on you; love the tattersall scarf! :yes:

6. Beautiful Bags! You have a great collection! :tup:

7. Fabulous collection Lovecoachmore!
    You and I both have the black Leigh in common (and that is all surprisingly)
    I thought that you had a Lily for some reason.

This reminds me I need to do an entire collection pic as soon as I get my Berry Sabrina.
    It is gonna be a major undertaking getting them all out of their dustbags and arranged so I only wanna do that once.....

8. Lovely collection. I was not sure on my petrol lindsay but after seeing you with it, I am going to keep. Great display cabinet. You are so organised. Wish I was.

9. OHMYGOODNESS drooling so 6:30AM!!! You have all of the HG bags I dream of . I have a few and dream of the rest!!! New wish list coming. I love the cabinet you have that you put them in to see them. I have them hiding in dustbags neatly lined up, it is hard to find them when I am looking for a particular one to wear. I love the satchel with your tattersall hat!!! Is that a Lindsey? Wow is all I can say. :woohoo:

10. Oooooh, I see the large Magenta Bleecker Duffle there too. If you dare, can I see you pose that??? I'm been dying to see what it would look like on you.

Thank you all those wonderful pictures and letting us see that beautiful display case of goodies. I have all my stuff stored away. Even I have never seen all my stuff together. Someday I could do that but probably no time soon because I have limited space and they need to be tucked away and I'm too lazy to do any spring cleaning.

You look so lovely in the pix. Strangely (to others), I love the copper stripe siggy tote the most! I am so glad you love siggy bags as well as leather. I have that even split love for both. Yesterday I carried my XL Zoe and today I'll take my medium indigo denim siggy Zoe out.

11. Thank you very much for the modelling pics. Love, love all your coach collection. I'd love to just remove the dust bags on all my bags and just let it sit on the shelves like that but my dh said it would get dusty so back they goes on their sleeper. The lindsay and the black leigh are my most favorites in your collection.

12. WOW! You have an awesome collection, girl! Love it all, especially the Leigh (I don't own one so I am always admiring those) and the Lindsay! I also love the hat you are wearing in the first two pictures, it looks great on you...congrats! :woohoo:

13. What a great collection!!

14. Wow! You have an awesome collection.. I really need to start thinking about buying some sort of shelving for my handbags!

15. WOW what a great collection and your bags look beautiful on you!

I love seeing everything displayed so nicely in the background -- I think you've inspired me to get more organized!

By the way that Lindsay is REALLY thick! I'm glad you showed that view too.