Major Majorelle Moment

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Thanks to the wonderful tips on this forum I just got a lovely new Majorelle on sale and I couldn't be happier with it. Allow me to share a few snapshots with you ladies (and gents of course) I have to say though this is my first bag after a long break and I can't help but feel like I should maybe treat myself again :graucho: YSL bags are so addictive!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. I love blue, so needless to say I'm a fan of its color! Congrats! Wear it in good health :smile:

3. Congrats Luxx! :woohoo:Beautiful Majorelle. I have one in camel patent and it is one of my favorite YSL bags of all. So chic and the perfect size, not too big, not too small. I love how they look slouchier when carried too. Please be sure to post your pics in our Reference Library.

4. gorgeous color! this is such a lovely style!

5. oh it's so pretty! i love that shade!

6. Wow Luxx....I am loving the blue! I have one in Lilac patent and it has been a favorite of mine this fall/winter season. Such a nice pop of color!

7. I saw a Majorelle at brunch yesterday and suddenly fell in love! If you don't mind me asking, how much did you get yours for? I am going to start the hunt and hope I can find a good deal.

8. I love the blue too! Congrats

9. I love that gold one!! It's a little more than I was planning to spend so I'll have to look for a better deal. Though I love this line from the auction:
    "[FONT=Arial, Times New Roman, Verdana][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]We are a non-smoking household. We do have a short haired whippet, but he does not smoke either[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]" :roflmfao: It makes me want to buy from this seller...what a great sense of humor! :smile:

10. Wow, gorgeous color!! And that black and white fabric you have it posed on is beautiful. Is that a scarf? Who is the designer?

11. congrats! it's gorgeous!:tup:

12. that is the prettiest majorelle i've seen! LOVEEEEEE the colour!

13. Congrats! I think the Majorelle has flown under the radar, but I think it's really one of YSL's most timeless and lady like designs. Also totally chic. Wear it in good health Luxx!

I also love the pattern of whatever it is you took pictures of the bag on. It's gorgeous!

14. Thank you all so much for all of your kind words :heart: I'm so in love with this bag! Sometimes a little bit of shopping can really brighten up a hectic week and I feel like this bag really put a smile on my face.

I don't mind at all. I got mine at the 57th Street YSL Boutique on sale for $799 (I believe the total came to $865 after taxes) They had a few more Majorelles there too - including an especially lovely red one in the Grain de Riz.

Thank you so much! That is actually my comforter - it's by a company called Marimekko. I think they do their prints for a lot of different things - housewares, scarves, umbrella's etc. so it might just be available in a scarf as well.