Major hardware update incoming

1. The forum may be down for about 30 minutes while me and my techs do some of our voodoo. Just a quick heads up!

2. like, now?

3. Like it's done. :yes:

tPF/tPB is now officially powered by two servers.

4. I was freaking out why I could'nt get on!! Phew, glad that's over. I'm can breathe again.

5. There should be a noticable speedup during forum peak times. Hooray!

6. Glad you're back :yahoo: I didnt see this post and was wondering :wtf: happened to he forum.

7. Yes, I loaded like a dozen tabs worth of forum pages at once when it came back up, and they all loaded swiftly, no hanging. Thanks for the upgrade!

8. Omg, I was posting away when suddenly the "maintenance" sign came on. Ooohh.. the withdraw was horrible because all of the sudden I felt disoriented and not knowing what to do. :wacko::death:

I'm glad tPF is back on!! :wlae:

9. woo hoo!

10. yeah!!! thanks Vlad, you are the best!!!!

11. My heart stopped for about 15 seconds when I tried to access the site :wtf: until I read the note.

Thanks for making it better Vlad! :flowers:

12. It's getting better & better..yesterday I just got comcast service for my computer..so now I can be on here all day without getting off to let someone use the phone. And it's 10 times as fast so I can surf through tPF quicker. Yeah!! Thanks Vlad, the site is really becoming HUGE!! You deserve a big toast..:drinks:(I don't do wine so it had to be beer) LOL

13. It is faster! Go Vlad!

14. :lol: It's like tPF on caffine...thanky, Vlad!

15. I'm noticing a difference!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice