major dilemma and literally NO time!

aarti

T&co state of mind..
Nov 11, 2005
What do I do!!!?

I tracked down an indigo agenda, I need to call and ship it here.

BUT, do I then need a pearle mini agenda? I wanted one because for an address book, but I can't afford both now, and that only has a couple of pieces left. SO what do I do?!

And now cles wise, I can't wait for a vernis cles till September, I have a groom cles, but I don't want to mess it up by using it for my keys for that long. I have an envelope pomme plate. There's no use of me looking for an indigo cles, so do I go for pomme or should I go for framboise, even though I'm not a pink fiend, but I do love its bubblegum color.

What would you do?

I would base my choice on the indigo vs. pearl on which is more limited at this point. If you can't afford both than go with the one that you truly love the most and the one that is the most limited.

Definitley go with the Indigo!! It is so pretty in real life! And with the sm. agenda you can put the phone book right in there!

Then I would get the pomme cles after that.

Good luck with your choice!!

I would definitely get the indigo agenda over pearle! So much less worry about color transfer and probably fewer pieces left than pearl at the moment cuz it came out earlier. As for the cles, I'm all for getting something in a different color so I vote for the framboise or waiting for the new amarante!