Majestic Filatures Paris

Does anybody know how the 100% cotton tees run compared to the viscose jersey tees? I wear size 1 in the jersey tees. Should I size up in the cotton tees since they don't have stretch in them?

I recently bought some linen and linen/silk tees and they are so comfortable. And not see-through (though I didn't buy white!) I don't know if I want to wear my other linen tees anymore!

The prices are a bit up there for me though, for casual wear. Hopefully they will keep their shape and last a while.

I recently bought some linen and linen/silk tees and they are so comfortable. And not see-through (though I didn't buy white!) I don't know if I want to wear my other linen tees anymore!

The prices are a bit up there for me though, for casual wear. Hopefully they will keep their shape and last a while.
Actually they last for years if you take care of them. I use mine for yoga, so basically lots of regular hard wear, wash them in the washing machine, net bag, dry flat, no heat. That's it. They kept their shape like new.

Do you think I can safely shrink one of the 100%l linen tees a bit if I put it in the dryer briefly? It seems like the sizing on the tees really varies.
I never use a dryer so I would not know, but in general they damage clothes. I find their sizing consistent, though it very much depends on the cut, some are meant to be looser than others.

I never use a dryer so I would not know, but in general they damage clothes. I find their sizing consistent, though it very much depends on the cut, some are meant to be looser than others.
Hmm, I find the sizing inconsistent, even taking into account the cut. But thinking about it more, maybe they are just large for size in general, and the tees that fit well on me are meant to be skin tight. It's hard to get a good fit with only 4 sizes. No way that some of the size 1 tees I ordered are for a 31.5" bust (according to the size chart) It's so hard to buy clothing online!

Hmm, I find the sizing inconsistent, even taking into account the cut. But thinking about it more, maybe they are just large for size in general, and the tees that fit well on me are meant to be skin tight. It's hard to get a good fit with only 4 sizes. No way that some of the size 1 tees I ordered are for a 31.5" bust (according to the size chart) It's so hard to buy clothing online!
Yes I really don't know how you do manage to buy online. I tried on beforehand all the items bought in the boutique or in Bon marche when I was last in Paris, if anything though I'd say their sizing runs pretty small.

Reactions: EGBDF
Hi, I am looking for a fitted linen or linen/silk tank in a light color, size 1, and I can't find any online. Any suggestions? Or is this something that'll be more available in the spring?

Hi. Instead of starting a new thread, I thought I would just resurrect this one. I really love this brand for those basic layering pieces but I am having a difficult time locating the ones that are made with the natural fibers. I am looking for cotton, silk, linen, cashmere, and wool pieces or blends. No viscose for me. I am in the US and it seems that all of the department stores that carry it online only ordered the viscose/ spandex/elastane blends. I was able to order a couple of long sleeve tees from yoox but I really have my eyes on some really pretty colors on FarFetch, but I would hope that they are available somewhere in the States. Maybe they only carry the natural fibers in store? Could someone please point me in the right direction? Please tell me where you have had success in purchasing this brand without paying a small fortune. Thank you!

This is what I have ordered from YOOX in the Lead color and the Dark Blue color. They are long sleeve and the fabric content is 70% cotton, 15% cashmere and 15% silk. Apparently, the dark blue one has already sold out, but here is a picture of the on in Lead: IMG_4279.jpg

Does anyone own anything in this fabric combination?

What are you favorite blends from this brand? I am trying to decide if I should purchase the 70% cotton 30% cashmere or the 100% cotton? How do they hold up over time? I am really new to this brand but love that it comes in natural fiber and natural fiber blends in very classic, timeless pieces that are trend proof.

Hi. Instead of starting a new thread, I thought I would just resurrect this one. I really love this brand for those basic layering pieces but I am having a difficult time locating the ones that are made with the natural fibers. I am looking for cotton, silk, linen, cashmere, and wool pieces or blends. No viscose for me. I am in the US and it seems that all of the department stores that carry it online only ordered the viscose/ spandex/elastane blends. I was able to order a couple of long sleeve tees from yoox but I really have my eyes on some really pretty colors on FarFetch, but I would hope that they are available somewhere in the States. Maybe they only carry the natural fibers in store? Could someone please point me in the right direction? Please tell me where you have had success in purchasing this brand without paying a small fortune. Thank you!

The only place I'd found it locally is at Neimans and this other independent store. It looks like this brand had changed a lot of what they export to the US. I used to see a lot more of a selection then what I found on the website. All of my purchases were on sale.

This is the light jacket I bought a few years ago:
https://www.neimanmarcus.com/p/maje...564c5f79531a3e2bf078_d9D80ZNcEzj7JzbiIR9HADMm

I own a few of these tops:
https://www.neimanmarcus.com/p/maje...564c5f79531a3e2bf078_d9D80ZNcEzj7JzbiIR9HADMm

Reactions: tbbbjb
The only place I'd found it locally is at Neimans and this other independent store. It looks like this brand had changed a lot of what they export to the US. I used to see a lot more of a selection then what I found on the website. All of my purchases were on sale.

This is the light jacket I bought a few years ago:

I own a few of these tops:

Lovely pieces both styles. I could see the “Cathy” crewnecks being workhorses. Those are actually one of the items I am thinking of ordering. How would you say they have held up over time? I am particularly interested in fading, piling or stretching out issues. Have you encountered any of those issues? Are there any negatives/ positives that you have noticed with this particular blend, you mentioned that you had a few in this style so I was curious as to why if you do not mind sharing. Thank you ever so much!