Majestic Filatures Paris

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I think Majestic needs an own thread
    Subtle,valuable basics

I'm waiting for this cardigan, lined with striped silk

[​IMG]

and I love my cardigans, blazers and tees

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. [​IMG]

dark red

[​IMG]

3. Another big Majestic fan here! Amazing quality. I have the black blazer seen in the last post and get complements every time I wear it. Pollie-Jean, I was eyeing the cardigan you are getting. Hope you'll post an action pic when it arrives!

4. I don't have any Majestic pieces yet but am checking out the S/S collection on Nordstrom. Love the cardie with striped underlay too, linen/silk jacket, and striped linen top.

Pollie-Jean -- you have a great collection of Majestic!

5. #5 May 1, 2014
    Last edited: May 1, 2014
    PortlandKelly, these blazers are really great basics ! Majestic is so effortless :love: I'm glad, that you're a fan too !

[​IMG]

Thank you, HiromiT:smile: Majestic is worth the money. More than Splendid, Velvet or James Perse, imo

Because I'm in love with the lined cardie, I needed it in another shape :greengrin:

[​IMG]

6. Ooh I like the shape of this cardie even more because the striped collar draws the eyes up. The US stores have a limited selection of Majestic but I hope they get this cardie.

I used to like Perse but they keep repeating the same old designs and increasing prices. Have never been impressed with Splendid or Velvet.

LOVE the new Sarti!!!

7. Exactly !
    You've been looking at farfetch, haven't you?
    And thank you, Hiromit :smile:

Because, I have a day off, I found two tops (Modal Stretch) with open, asymmertical hem in the city. Super soft , perfect for layering. Got it in grey and white

[​IMG]

8. I used to have a majestic t shirt, it was a dine wool, two layer, the fit was so great. I had bought many years ago from a saks fifth off really cheap, I gained some weight and got rid of it, few years later I saw how expensive the retail is, and regreted departing from that tshirt, specially that lost the weight!!

9. #9 May 5, 2014
    Last edited: May 5, 2014
    Love the cut of your new tanks! I've been searching farfetch and other online retailers but...guess what? I think a luxury department store in my city carries Majestic clothing but branded under their private label! I found modal and linen pieces, the linen/silk blazer, AND the silk lined cardie (in a bright blue). There was even a silk lined tank. I've been comparing pics, fabric content, and descriptions and I'm almost certain these are made by Majestic. :smile: Prices are quite high though so I'm waiting for sale season. So excited, :wlae:

Off topic but I got a Bal Day in gris pyrite today!!!

10. Many congrats on your Day Gris Pyrite ! Buying a Bal is really thrilling ! How do you say ... (?) we're bag twins now ;) My love for the Day style seems to be everlasting
    Great,that you found Majestic in your town and that you can try those pieces on, before buying ! They run small, imo. Can't wait for the sale, so I can see your finds ! I guess, the lined cardie is looking fantastic in blue. Good luck, HiromiT :smile:

11. Thank you Pollie-Jean! Yes, we are bag twins now. :ghi5:
    It was your pic of the Gris Pyrite with FS Love scarf that made me notice the Day. I have Bals in all kinds of styles but I have complaints about every single one. :lol: But the Day is roomy and easy to use!

Anyway, back to the topic of Majestic, I have some pics of the pieces on my wishlist. If the lined cardie came in black, I would grab it right away. But the blue is quite tempting too.

Attached Files:

12. Im a big majestic fan too... I get mine from nordstrom rack...

13. Ah, I wish I had access to Nordies Rack!

14. Is this at Holt's?

Leone's has a couple of Majestic tanks (black and white) but they are made of modal. I passed because I was looking for linen. If you think Holt's carries Majestic but rebranded, that is pretty exciting. I'm in dire need for new layering tanks, I wear mine all the time.

Congrats on your Bal too!

15. Hi Jelly, this is at Holts! They have a big collection of Majestic -- lots of linen and linen/silk pieces right now. I was a bit overwhelmed actually. :biggrin: When you do check it out, let me know if my assumption is correct.

Thanks, I love my Bal and will take her out for a spin tonight!

Congrats on your move to a bigger city -- how exciting!!