Maisie Totes

Mar 7, 2007
Well I had been stalking the coming soon section to see when the Maisie totes were coming up and what price point they would be.
I stupidly assumed they would be cheaper than the clippers. Just spotted the North South totes are now in stock and are £995! How disappointing and overpriced. Pah! I assumed they would be around the £500/600 mark as essentially they are just a few bits of leather, no hardware etc.

Wow - pricey!
I suppose the rumoured price rise already applies to the Maisie range?

I guess that is true, but I am really getting fed up with the pricing now. I have always told myself I will never pay over £1000 for a bag.

Paying £910 for my YSL downtown tote was the furthest I ever went before and that gave me palpitations! :P

Absolutely ridiculous. I really think my last purchases will be from this winter sale. £1000 for a bag should NOT be the norm. I will have to readjust and enjoy what I have as my salary isn't increasing by 30%

The price rise actually makes me furious. I could just about afford my dream bag as the prices are now. But with this hike I suspect I'm about to be priced out of the range

CPrincessUK said:
Absolutely ridiculous. I really think my last purchases will be from this winter sale. £1000 for a bag should NOT be the norm. I will have to readjust and enjoy what I have as my salary isn't increasing by 30%

Hear, hear! CP I'll be right behind you...... I think the day I start spending £1000 of my pittance nhs salary on a bag will be the day I'll be sectioned under the mental health act

Hear, hear! CP I'll be right behind you...... I think the day I start spending £1000 of my pittance nhs salary on a bag will be the day I'll be sectioned under the mental health act

:lol::lol::lol: Thats so funny armcandy and so :true:
I already have been many times and have decided no more and its good to sane again. Ive been sent to Rehab now.:lolots:

Its feels gr8 to be :banned:;)

armcandy3 said:

Exactly. I have been on a salary freeze for the last 3 years :sad: not even a 1% increase. These designers are ridiculous. At least mulberry has outlets and sales but still.

Wonder what the ladies who remember when a Bayswater cost £350 will say to this!