Maintaining a H relationship

Please focus on the title of this thread rather than each other, TY

If you find it very hard to ignore certain people, please feel free in adding them to your 'Ignore' list.

For advice on how to obtain a B/K/C please go to the reading room in the Reading Room The Newbie's HOW DO I GET A BIRKIN (or other bag) Reading Room

For advice on how to shop at your local store please do a search in Hermes Shopping sub-forum and look for your store/region/country.

Reactions: Etriers and S62708
My SA didn’t reply to my message asking for updates on my wishlist, so I texted him again in a week. He still doesn’t reply on that day, but on the next I was offered a Birkin :biggrin:! So there really isn’t a rule to things. If you feel you’ve spent enough and waited long enough, I’d say ask if you want answers!

@RunnyD Please be cautious with the advice above, whilst it might have worked for @yuukel it could come across as pushy.

Reactions: madeleine07
My SA didn’t reply to my message asking for updates on my wishlist, so I texted him again in a week. He still doesn’t reply on that day, but on the next I was offered a Birkin :biggrin:! So there really isn’t a rule to things. If you feel you’ve spent enough and waited long enough, I’d say ask if you want answers!
@RunnyD Please be cautious with the advice above, whilst it might have worked for @yuukel it could come across as pushy.
At this point, I don't know what to do. So I'm just going to do nothing. If my SA never responds, then she must her reasons. So I'll just find her when there's something I really like/need and hopefully, face to face, we can talk more. hehe.

Hi girls! I am getting a little "needy" here. Prolly need a little kick in the butt. I have a good relationship with my SA, and I was so fortunate to be able to buy a birkin from her last August. I hugged my bag all the way home - could not believe that I could own a birkin! Of course, now, I want a Kelly (not much surprise here). This spring, when I went in the store, I asked my SA if there was a chance I could get a Kelly this year. She said "Yes, it is possible but our stock is low right now...." She took down what I'm interested in in terms of color and leather for a Kelly. I have bought shoes, fashion jewelry, mens stuff, SLGs, and scarves from her. My SA is very responsive to my texts when I show her my interests. Yesterday, I texted to remind her that I'm interested in a Kelly, but she hasn't responded. I know I'm sounding like I just tried out for the cheerleading squad and waiting to hear back if I made the team. :drool: Should I not have texted her about a quota bag? Is inquiring about quota bags considered taboo? I'd love some insight.:eek:
You texted her yesterday.
No need to Panic-she may have a day off or be busy.
dont overthink..you're not in a dating relationship.
She is a sale associate and you are one of possibly dozens of clients messaging her daily.

At this point, I don't know what to do. So I'm just going to do nothing. If my SA never responds, then she must her reasons. So I'll just find her when there's something I really like/need and hopefully, face to face, we can talk more. hehe.
Your self analysis in the opening two sentences of your first post is spot on; you did write that it was only yesterday when you texted your SA. So give her a chance to respond before you start assuming the worst. The common sense in this post is the way forward.

This may have already been covered but I can’t seem to find the answer. If your sa does a charge send for an item that isn’t at your boutique does your sa get credit? It’s looking like based on my receipts that the sa at the boutique that sent the item is getting the credit. Please correct me if I’m wrong.

This may have already been covered but I can’t seem to find the answer. If your sa does a charge send for an item that isn’t at your boutique does your sa get credit? It’s looking like based on my receipts that the sa at the boutique that sent the item is getting the credit. Please correct me if I’m wrong.
This was asked here earlier on this thread but also most recently answered here:
When you say from another store with another SA I’m assuming you looked at the very top of your receipt. If so, you can take a look at the lower part of the receipt that lists the item you purchased - below the item name there should be smaller prints that lists things such as tax & the item reference code as well as an SA name. Is this name your SA?

This is the best plan. My SA also won’t respond to texts about quota bags. Just forget it happened and move on with texting only about non-quota items next time you want something. I wouldn’t sweat it.

Your self analysis in the opening two sentences of your first post is spot on; you did write that it was only yesterday when you texted your SA. So give her a chance to respond before you start assuming the worst. The common sense in this post is the way forward.
I just needed you girls to kick me in the butt and sounding out my "neediness". Haha! This is Hermes does to ya. I hear so many stories and now I'm part of it too.

• Haha
Reactions: Bereal
This is the best plan. My SA also won’t respond to texts about quota bags. Just forget it happened and move on with texting only about non-quota items next time you want something. I wouldn’t sweat it.
Okay! Thank you, girls, for helping me through my paranoia. I sometimes feel like I don't know how to act with Hermes.

I agree. The more stories I hear I’m actually reaching a point where I am not sure if I want the bag any more. Maybe it’s sour grapes :biggrin:
I know what you mean about "sour grapes". I think I just need to pray for patience and in time, what is meant to be my Kelly will come. No need to obsess over an SA not responding. She has her reasons, and if she could, she would.

Reactions: TeeCee77 and Bereal
- develope a genuine love of the brand, explore other categories than handbags. In that journey i have found some amazing pieces that i would not considered before
- give SA time and space... i went thru a stage with my SA that i thought she just ignored requests of items, but in reality that she was swamped and hadn’t had time to source. Be patient
- stick with one SA one home store. Develop your profile and show loyalty
First off, congrats and how exciting for you! I cannot agree more with the 3 points you mentioned above. I was offered my first Birkin the start of this year, just by keeping those 3 things in mind and of course listening to all the great advice from you all here.