Maintaining a H relationship

Please focus on the title of this thread rather than each other, TY

If you find it very hard to ignore certain people, please feel free in adding them to your 'Ignore' list.

For advice on how to obtain a B/K/C please go to the reading room in the Reading Room The Newbie's HOW DO I GET A BIRKIN (or other bag) Reading Room

For advice on how to shop at your local store please do a search in Hermes Shopping sub-forum and look for your store/region/country.

Reactions: Etriers and S62708
My SA told me about this : she can order anything on H.com and I have to go to the store to have it. I have to pay before they order and if I don't like the item, I'll exchange it or have a store credit.
Why would I do this : I can order online, it comes directly to my house and, if I don't like the object, I send it back and have my money back ?
I completely understand your point.
However note: I got my money back when I returned the item my SA had ordered from H.com for me because it didn’t work for me - (not store credit.) I think the store gets credit somehow for the sale so it might help your SA. I only do it bc my store is near me and I’ve only done it once bc usually my SA can get the items I would like to buy and no need to use H.com.

Reactions: lulilu
My SA told me about this : she can order anything on H.com and I have to go to the store to have it. I have to pay before they order and if I don't like the item, I'll exchange it or have a store credit.
Why would I do this : I can order online, it comes directly to my house and, if I don't like the object, I send it back and have my money back ?

Your SA can see your online orders in your purchase history so SA will see it. Besides I'd rather go through her if she gets credit for it and I'd rather pick it up from boutique in my convenient time instead of waiting for a package to sign.

Your SA can see your online orders in your purchase history so SA will see it. Besides I'd rather go through her if she gets credit for it and I'd rather pick it up from boutique in my convenient time instead of waiting for a package to sign.
I'm in Europe and I'm not sure my SA can see my purchases. And even if she could, it's not a problem for me. Does she really think I would call her to ask to buy 2 Rodeos PM for me ? The time of the call the objects would have been gone.
As I sais above, the problem for me is the store credit (I don't like having money blocked anywhere) and the fact I have to drive one hour to go to the store. So, for "small" items, I use H.com. If I wanted a bag, I would ask my SA to order it for me, so she could get the commission.

Reactions: westcoastgal
I completely understand your point.
However note: I got my money back when I returned the item my SA had ordered from H.com for me because it didn’t work for me - (not store credit.) I think the store gets credit somehow for the sale so it might help your SA. I only do it bc my store is near me and I’ve only done it once bc usually my SA can get the items I would like to buy and no need to use H.com.
I'm in Europe and the SA said store credit if I don't like the object she ordered for me.

I'm in Europe and the SA said store credit if I don't like the object she ordered for me.
really? I’m in Europe too. I got a full refund. Strange. My SA ordered the item from h.com.
Guess different policies are everywhere.

If she’s just requested an item from another store or if I’ve bought from store directly and want to return it, then store policy is store credit only.

really? I’m in Europe too. I got a full refund. Strange. My SA ordered the item from h.com.
Guess different policies are everywhere.

If she’s just requested an item from another store or if I’ve bought from store directly and want to return it, then store policy is store credit only.
How funny ! Exactly the opposite for me. I was in the store last Saturday and my SA told me about ordering on H.com and she sais that I would get a store credit if I didn't like the item. She didn't talk about a refund.

How funny ! Exactly the opposite for me. I was in the store last Saturday and my SA told me about ordering on H.com and she sais that I would get a store credit if I didn't like the item. She didn't talk about a refund.
I believe it's store credit if you return/exchange in store, and full refund if you ship the item back (ie. return via online method). Is that right? does anyone know for sure?

Yes, that was my understanding as well.
My SA shipped the item back which she had ordered for me from h.com via her handheld device and I received a refund. I haven’t had any experiences other than that exact one. (I have not self-ordered from h.com before and have had to return any items.) it sounds like it’s just handled different ways by each store, which seems to be consistent with H in general.

Reactions: js2367 and leuleu
This may be a weird question but I got a new clochette made for my Kelly in January (before I started a relationship with my current SA). I just got an email from another SA that my clochette is ready and that if I want to make an appointment with her to pick it up to let her know. Not that there’s any commission on clochettes or anything, but I don’t know if it will look like I’m “cheating” on my current SA. Should I just thank the SA that emailed me and let my current SA know that I’m coming in to pick it up? Or should I just make an appointment with the one that emailed me?

This may be a weird question but I got a new clochette made for my Kelly in January (before I started a relationship with my current SA). I just got an email from another SA that my clochette is ready and that if I want to make an appointment with her to pick it up to let her know. Not that there’s any commission on clochettes or anything, but I don’t know if it will look like I’m “cheating” on my current SA. Should I just thank the SA that emailed me and let my current SA know that I’m coming in to pick it up? Or should I just make an appointment with the one that emailed me?
Don't worry about it. Just go pick up the clochette and perhaps email your current SA that you will be stopping by the store to pick up the clochette. There is no need to walk on egg shell for this. At the end of the day, you are a good customer over time and you will get your offers as H is a business and your SA will sell to you.