Maine trip...Need help!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. NORDSTROM WINTER SALE Up to 40% off until February 23rd! Free shipping and free returns! Shop The Sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I have never been anywhere in New England! My Husband and I are planning a long weekend trip! Thinking about 4 days. Would love to check out Portland, Bar Harbor and Kennebunkport.
    Any help, suggestions on places to stay, places to eat and things to do would be wonderful!!! I want to eat lots of lobster, check out some beaches, sail and explore the towns!!
    Thank you all!!

2. I love Maine! I've never been, but have sent a few people to eat at Duckfat in Portland. I've read and heard great things - eat the fries.

courtneyh likes this.
  3. Thank you!! I'll have to add that to my list!

4. I know this thread is a month old, but I am just now seeing it!

If you haven't gone yet, I highly recommend checking out Inn By The Sea in Cape Elizabeth, ME. It is right outside of Portland. The resort is gorgeous and the staff is very friendly. My husband and I recently stayed there and we absolutely loved it!

5. Thank you so much!!! Going to check that out!

Melanie likes this.
  6. Thank you!!!