Main reason for selling your Chanel bag?

congratulations! you sound so happy!

I'm a real impulse buyer, so often I buy things and they sit in the cupboard for ages and ages... a lot of the stuff i sell has never even been taken out of the shopping bag LOL

Other times, I will use a bag or wear a piece of clothing and all day i sit there thinking "i look like an idiot, what was i thinking...?!" And that's how i know it's time to sell!

OMG!!!! That is exactly ME! It's such a waste of money and I feel so guilty but I seriously have a problem! :s

I only sold one Chanel...just didn't sit on my shoulder right. A couple of the ones I'm contemplating selling now are only to trade up for larger sizes or different colors since my "handbag wardrobe" is continuously being redefined.

I haven't sold any of my Chanel bags yet, but if I ever do, it will probably be because I don't like the style or the color anymore. My taste is constantly evolving, so who knows.

Congratulations on the upcoming wedding! :nuts:

Before the Nov. increase, I decided to buy 4 of the classics since I wanted all of them. But now, I regret one of them. The Small Classic Flap is too small for me and I have a clutch that is around the same size. Now, I am going to have to use eBay to get rid of it which is a huge hassle. I am never going to buy a bag again just because of a price hike :sad: That would be the only reason for me to sell it. I am just going to be more picky with my purchases.

me, i guess it would be the same as pond23. My taste change in time and if I dont use thhe bag so much then might as well sell it but so far I havent sold any. I just started collecting this yr. So i sold my LV's... just 2 bec i dont use them anymore, they've become too small for me.
do you notice that, the older we get the bigger bags we use, or is it just me?

:tdown:The reason I ask this is because my guy rang me today, all the way from Iraq to wish me Happy Anniversary of the day we met! :heart: I feel sky high everytime I hear from him and especially today, since I met him I'm the happiest I have ever been so I don't care a stitch that I will be off loading afew of my Chanel bags to buy a wedding dress :yahoo:

What is your main reason for selling your Chanel bags?

:heart:That is way too romantic!:heart: Congratulations on your upcoming wedding.

As for selling bags, this is only the second time I have, and it was to make room in my closet for new bags (sold two, purchased two). My DH has a new policy: if something comes in, something has to go. He notes how many dustbags are on the shelf and in order to add to shelves, have to make room on them.

I don't feel comfortable having tons and tons of bags, I do have quite a few but when the number gets out of hand, then I sell, although I do not enjoy the whole selling process and ebay at all.

congratulations! its worth it for a blissful life ahead of you...if i sell, i'm running out of space to store and I don't use them at all they look mint conditions...applicable for all brands of bags...

I would sell one of my Chanels if I get tired of it, but thats pretty much it.
I love them all so much now, I kinda don't see that happening, but then again I felt that way about my Louis Vuitton collection and now I can't stand LV bags :O

i will sell my chanel bag IF along the way somehow i dont really use this bag anymore because our fashion taste is evolving.
And for latest selling which is the harderst i am gonna sell my Reissue 227 because i have the 226 =) no point of having exactly the same bag for 1 inch different in sizes.

congratulations on your upcoming wedding! id sell my chanel bags if i got too bored of it or if i feel like i can replace it with another chanel bag that id use more often.