Mailman's here! My Paradiso Cial Ciao & Foresta Canguro

pinkpeony

tOkIdOkI bLoOmEr
May 22, 2007
I can't believe my luck! The bags are awesome and if anyone remembers I got them on eBay for a bargain basement price! Here's my Paradiso Ciao Ciao ... Baby Pucca appears 3X! And Sushi boy is in FULL view! Bag is a lil scuffy but nothing a good cleaning won't do. All the hardware are in pristine condition but my qee is missing a leg. LOL~ Anyway, I'll just take it out and replace it with my Metallic Bear Qee instead.

Attachments

• P1090521.JPG
    P1090521.JPG
    120 KB · Views: 51
  • P1090522.JPG
    P1090522.JPG
    167.3 KB · Views: 51
And this is my Foresta Canguro. No Sandy on the Swing though , she got cut off. :sad: And has a blob of ink stain inside, underneath the zipper. Wonder if I can get that clean ...

Attachments

• P1090523.JPG
    P1090523.JPG
    67.6 KB · Views: 54
  • P1090524.JPG
    P1090524.JPG
    64.5 KB · Views: 51
congrats pinkpeony!! The ciao ciao is really pretty and the canguro is still super-cute even if Sandy is cut off.

I remember u said you got them at an amazing price. yay!! :biggrin:

I got them both from the same seller for $97.37! :smile:

I inspected the bag a little more and both bags bear the same inkblot inside beneath the zipper. Maybe it's the seller's mark but why o why do tht?

My camo black campeggio from the SH outlet has a mark on the inside of the bag .. on the bottom. When I first saw it I thought it was blood!! lol but I guess it could be an inkblot ...