Mailman's here! My Paradiso Cial Ciao & Foresta Canguro

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I can't believe my luck! The bags are awesome and if anyone remembers I got them on eBay for a bargain basement price! Here's my Paradiso Ciao Ciao ... Baby Pucca appears 3X! And Sushi boy is in FULL view! Bag is a lil scuffy but nothing a good cleaning won't do. All the hardware are in pristine condition but my qee is missing a leg. LOL~ Anyway, I'll just take it out and replace it with my Metallic Bear Qee instead.

Attached Files:

2. And this is my Foresta Canguro. No Sandy on the Swing though , she got cut off. :sad: And has a blob of ink stain inside, underneath the zipper. Wonder if I can get that clean ...

Attached Files:

3. congrats pinkpeony!! The ciao ciao is really pretty and the canguro is still super-cute even if Sandy is cut off.

I remember u said you got them at an amazing price. yay!! :biggrin:

4. Your paradiso ciao ciao is beautiful!! I'm tempted to get something in paradiso now even though babies are not my thing..

5. Congrats!! :yahoo: They're both totally cute. How much did you get them for :shrugs:

6. I got them both from the same seller for $97.37! :smile:

I inspected the bag a little more and both bags bear the same inkblot inside beneath the zipper. Maybe it's the seller's mark but why o why do tht?

7. My camo black campeggio from the SH outlet has a mark on the inside of the bag .. on the bottom. When I first saw it I thought it was blood!! lol but I guess it could be an inkblot ...

8. The Paradiso CC still has a receipt in it!~ Funny since the bags is definitely used - It was bought from Nordstorm for $160.

9. that's awesome... such a great deal :yes: hopefully the spot will come out tho?

10. good deals!!! congrats! u got two of my fav's : the paradiso and canguro :smile: yay!

11. Thanks! Wow, even my Paradiso Campeggio arrived today. Will post pics later. I am in seventh heaven today.

12. wow..congrats pinkpeony!

13. Anyone knows her name? She's very prominent in the Paradiso print. Do you think she's a star giver or receiver? :smile:

Attached Files:

14. Great finds, pinkpeony! Weird about the ink stains--hope you can get them off!

15. I will say she's a star receiver :P