Mailman left Speedy in the rain! Moron!

Or you can try doing the sweet thing with your mailman...I give mine little cookie bags to sweeten him up...never a problem with my packages heeheehee.

If it rains and I'm not home, he'll bring my packages back and try again the next day, though policy states he should just leave me a card and I'll have to go into the post office myself to collect the package. So just try sweetening your mailman up - flash your thigh or something :smile:

I decided I needed a new Speedy 30 so my sister in law ordered some things from elux and added it to it. She sent me the bag via Priority Mail and my mailman just knocked on my door then put the box on my step. It has rained here all day and was raining when he dropped it off and the wet step. What ticks me off is that I have a huge sign on the door to leave packages at my side door (complete with nice comfy sofa and covered porch for little presents to wait for me). Luckily I was at home and got it with only a few drops on the box but what if I wasn't here and what if it "got legs" and I never got it? What a dope. Thanks for letting me air my frustration!

:wtf::wtf::wtf:
I've had the mail service do that with my mc pochette.
It was on the step not even in the mail box. :wtf:
Moron's is right!

Don't place all the blame on the mail carrier.A package sent priority mail only means you should receive it in a 2 to 3 day time frame.If your sister had insured the package it would automatically require a signature and couldn't be left on your doorstep.A package of value should never be shipped without a signature conformation period.

Ugh!!! I recieved a Speedy 25 crumpled up in my mailbox yesterday!!! I was soooo peeved. Bring it to the door, for goodness sake! In your case, *put it somewhere it will stay dry*. C'mon USPS!:rant:

Don't even get me started...he has hit two dogs on purpose (eyewitnesses each time) within the past three months and one almost had to get his leg amputated. The dog is now in rehab.
And every time I have a package, he puts a slip in there that he was unable to deliver because I wasn't home, but I was. And I was watching for him the entire time. Just didn't want to get out of the car to put it on my step.

what the hell is up with the mail people/USPS/Fedex these days!! they have become so unreliable, but I guess it is a really big job, imagine if we didnt have people to do those things for us! But I would definantely be very frustrated! The mailman has been gradually delivering the mail later and later everyday now.. last night he came at 8:30 at night!! whats going on huh!!?! I feel your pain.. are we gonna see some pictures haha?

Don't even get me started...he has hit two dogs on purpose (eyewitnesses each time) within the past three months and one almost had to get his leg amputated. The dog is now in rehab.
And every time I have a package, he puts a slip in there that he was unable to deliver because I wasn't home, but I was. And I was watching for him the entire time. Just didn't want to get out of the car to put it on my step.

OMG the poor dogs! Report him to SPCA!

what the hell is up with the mail people/USPS/Fedex these days!! they have become so unreliable, but I guess it is a really big job, imagine if we didnt have people to do those things for us! But I would definantely be very frustrated! The mailman has been gradually delivering the mail later and later everyday now.. last night he came at 8:30 at night!! whats going on huh!!?! I feel your pain.. are we gonna see some pictures haha?

But aren't they paid to do their job, i.e. which is to deliver the mail?? Mine doesn't even wait, he rings his vehicle horn once, twice..and then he's gone! So many time I run like hell out of the house only to see the back of his vehicle. Real frustrating...