Mailed item Monday, transaction was cancelled in PP on Wed?

fashion16

O.G.
Apr 15, 2007
Hi, I am fairly new to selling on ebay and this has never happened to me before. I sold a pair of designer jeans on Saturday. I mailed the jeans on Monday. I went into PP this morning for another reason and I see that the buyer cancelled the transaction. The jeans are due to arrive to her tomorrow. WTF? I have never had this happen before and PP nor ebay sent me any type of notification. I am on hold w/ PP now (been holding for 40 minutes due to "high hold times". What do I do now? No one contacted me, I don't even know why she would have cancelled the transaction or why. HELP!

How did you ship? Do you have a tracking number? I would call the shipping company and ask them to stop the shipment. I know you can do this with UPS...I am not sure about USPS though

I did it through UPS. Good call. I will do that. Could it be a misunderstanding I wonder? Now I am mad that I paid $16.00 in shipping, only charged her $12.00 and I have to refund all of her $$ back. What B.S.

I had added the tracking # into ebay last night, realized this morning that I typed it wrong and reentered it...updating ebay and sending the buyer an apology email. Could this change in Tracking number trigger an automatic cancellation in PP or ebay, protecting the buyer from fraud or something?

Okay, finally got through to a PP rep. She was very helpful. FYI, if any of you correct the tracking number in ebay or PP (if you enter it correctly), it will mark the status as cancelled until you manually go back in and correct it.