mail order from outlets

can anyone tell me if when buying from outlets over the phone (mail order) and then when they arrive you have a change of heart or you just decide to keep maybe only one , can you return the unwanted items and get a refund or is it a credit note?

I use RM special but all things i have sent back have been less than 2kg, i think the price shoots up over 2kg.
I think the paperwork specifies you should return by a tracked or insured method because i guess if they don't make it back then it's your loss so you would need to prove it's been delivered or claim back off the delivery co. There might be some cheper couriers, but I don't have any experience of couriers.

I use RM special but all things i have sent back have been less than 2kg, i think the price shoots up over 2kg.
I think the paperwork specifies you should return by a tracked or insured method because i guess if they don't make it back then it's your loss so you would need to prove it's been delivered or claim back off the delivery co. There might be some cheper couriers, but I don't have any experience of couriers.

thanks for your help :smile: