Mail from US Online Store

nao0808

Jan 6, 2019
F63F32A0-2CDC-4B09-8CA0-0FCEC6A65779.jpeg 17BBB2C2-AFB0-4947-AE48-A83E01594F2D.jpeg 38A3B0FE-A06D-495D-B6A6-900B172680C4.jpeg Hi hi~ I just got my order from Hermes US online store today. It’s a rainbow carmen.

The mail was delivered by Fedex. It was packed and sealed in a silver bag from Fedex. Inside the silver bag, there is a brown carton box.

I opened the carton box, and see the small orange box warped in a tissue paper. However I found the sticker is not the normal one I usually see in my local store. I’m wondering if this is the normal packing for the purchase from the Hermes US online...

View attachment 4401628 View attachment 4401629 View attachment 4401630 Hi hi~ I just got my order from Hermes US online store today. It’s a rainbow carmen.

The mail was delivered by Fedex. It was packed and sealed in a silver bag from Fedex. Inside the silver bag, there is a brown carton box.

I opened the carton box, and see the small orange box warped in a tissue paper. However I found the sticker is not the normal one I usually see in my local store. I’m wondering if this is the normal packing for the purchase from the Hermes US online...

My store has a roll of these stickers in the back. I don't think they really use them unless they go all out for a gift or somesuch, but they do exist.

Reactions: nao0808
View attachment 4401628 View attachment 4401629 View attachment 4401630 Hi hi~ I just got my order from Hermes US online store today. It’s a rainbow carmen.

Beautiful! Reminds me of a chrysanthemum!