Mail delivery service stole my Damier Speedy 30!

tiny cat

soft and fuzzy!
Dec 24, 2006
Oh my goodness, I am so sorry this happened to you!

A similar thing happened to my family once, if it makes you feel any better - we bought my grandmother a beautiful necklace customized with all her grandchildren's names, and someone stole it on the way, and they delivered the empty box. Why the hell would you steal a necklace with random people's names on it?!?!

Your credit card company should work it out for you, though. That's why it's always a good idea to pay by card - they might charge huge interest rates but this is one of the things those rates pay for!

Bag Fetish

Iphone Addict!
O.G.
Mar 28, 2006
Thanks everyone for your sympathy! I appreciate it. What kills me is that my company is taking NO responsibility for the 3rd party delivery service. They are saying that the delivery service must have delivered it to my floor in our mailbag because they don't have a record of it. Yeah, right! It's almost like they're accusing me of stealing my own bag! Puh-leeze!

Well, onward ...
Is usps going to give you a copy of who signed for it ?

lorihmatthews

A taste for the arts
O.G.
Oct 7, 2006
Is usps going to give you a copy of who signed for it ?

I looked up the tracking number online and I know the name of the person who signed for it. They work for the 3rd party delivery company. So I am going to tell Amex to go after them, not USPS nor the person who sent it to me. It is definitely the fault of the delivery service.

It just kills me that the bag was in my building and someone stole it. For the billionth time, I can't believe the nerve of some people.