Mail delivery service stole my Damier Speedy 30!

Thanks everyone for your sympathy! I appreciate it. What kills me is that my company is taking NO responsibility for the 3rd party delivery service. They are saying that the delivery service must have delivered it to my floor in our mailbag because they don't have a record of it. Yeah, right! It's almost like they're accusing me of stealing my own bag! Puh-leeze!

Well, onward ...

How terrible!

But if you paid with credit card, a lot of items are insured. eg. under my Visa card, if I lose a new item I bought within 2 weeks and produce proof of purchase, police report lodged etc, I can get full refund.

I'm sorry to hear that. That is just aweful! I hope you'll get your $ back.

My brother bought a customized guitar pick for his little gf for Xmas. It stated "delivered" last Friday and he still hasn't receive it yet. He asked his college dorm's mailman and they couldn't find it. It's simply gone! Basically, someone took it! :cursing: Well, we hope whoever took it has a gf or wifey named "Chrissy" because that was the customized name on the pick! :roflmfao:

I not longer use the post office because a LV bag was stolen out of the box but the empty box was delivered to my house. The post office try to act like it was no big deal and was not their fault. American express my credit card handled this mess. Post office has alot of problems with people inside stealing.