Mahina XXL Gris from LET-TRADE.com - Reveal & Size Q

I have to agree with most people, it's really beautiful but I think it eclipses you a bit. From the front it looks good, it really goes with your style, but from the side it looks a bit massive. Truthfully, though, if you love it then you should keep it - but if you think the XL is the actual way to go then I say return it and make sure you get what you wanted. Good luck! (and congrats either way!)

I think it's a gorgeous bag, I LOVE the gris color! You're lucky you got the XXL for the XL price, congrats! If you like the bag, and are happy and comfortable with it in heels, then I'm sure you'll be able to pull it off, it is a big bag, but I think it would look huge on anyone! Very nice of let-trade to get in touch with you though! Hopefully if you change your mind you'll be able to get it taken care of. Good luck and congrats again on your gorgeous new bag!

Let-Trade: Thank you for getting back to me =D. Now I understand why you were unable to give me a reply. I wish I could edit my first post and add this new information but somehow I do not see the edit button for that anymore.

No problem at all. Just leave it there as it is what you thought and you should leave it there. So we have something here to remind us to reply in time even in holiday seasons.... :smile: