Mahina XS not very popular?

rainyjewels

eat me
O.G.
Nov 8, 2006
So the Mahina XS has been out for a while now, but I haven't seen that much discussion on here about them, at least not to the extent of the XLs. My SO loves it for some reason...just wondering why they're not so popular with you guys? :confused1:

Believe it or not, I was just thinking the same thing!! I took my name off of the list because it was very similar to denim cabby and I felt it was too pricey for that type of bag.
I haven't heard another word about them and I thought LV lovers would be fighting over these!?

I thought I was going love it when I saw the pictures before it was released and I like the fact that it can be worn across body. But when I saw it IRL and tried it on, I did not fall in love with it. It's just OK.

I'd rather save my money to buy other bags :angel:.

The price point is the stickler for me on the XS. When I saw these IRL, the bags didn't call out my name and I didn't really like the price at all. For a couple of hundred dollars more, one could get an XL, but the XL is way too big for me so no Mahina for now.

I already have the XL and I absolutely love it ... and it doesn't make sense to me to have the XS too ... unless of course they'd come out in a different denim color, like the discontinued fuchsia? I would buy that ... but for the price of the leather XS, I'd rather buy a Suhali or a Chanel, kwim?

I'm absolutely in love w/the white Mahina XS but the price is just too high. And I feel the same way as SweetPurple that for the same price you can get a Chanel. But I'm still secretly hoping I'll get it for my birthday from hubby haa haaa .... but then again I'll probably feel too guilty and make him return it. *sighs* So fickle.

Im not a fan of the XS...I think the shape looks horrible. I would much rather save the extra money and wait it out to get the true Mahina...which is the XL! Love that bag to peices. I'm thinking it will have to be my b.day gift to myelf...or possibly a summer gift...hmmm lol