Mahina XL Gals....

I have used mine at all as I find it too large for me:shame: BUT I have found that when I tried to use my mono bequia PDV that I also experienced terrible pain in my neck and felt quite ill so that bag stays in the box.

Hehe, I am using my Bh and it has all the junk in it that I was carrying around in Mahina but its much lighter.

I think I need to go get a Damier Neverfull.....good idea, right guys?! lol

YES! The Neverfull is soooo light. And even better in Damier!

I really hope you're okay! Has carrying the BH been helping at all? Maybe you can do some stretches before bedtime to alleviate pain and stress -- they really help me!

I'm feeling the same way about my Hampstead, actually. It makes my shoulders a little stiff and I find the Neverfull much more comfortable and 10x lighter. I might have to stop using the Hampstead for this reason. It's stylish, but I don't feel comfortable with it, so I bet I don't really look comfortable, either. It's really different when you start to carry it daily! It's a little bulky and heavy :sad:. What should I do?

I really hope you don't get any more aches and pains! Maybe it's an excuse to go shopping for more bags. Hello, it's for health reasons!!!

Peach,
Oh no! Your Hampstead is a beauty! Maybe like me you need to learn to carry less?

I think we all have to get LV back packs to save our bodies!

Thanks for the well-wishes!! I am feeling a little better--but working now and not walking around with a monster bag on my back.