Mahina/men

Go get it and forget about everyone...it's your bag and your desicion!!!
Don't give a f**k what anyone will say!!! I'm a guy and I carry mostly women's bags...even a Birkin you mentioned above!!! Go for it..it's such a beauty....

P.s where are you from?? USA?there many people there are so narrow-minded...if you go to london you'll see many men with a sense of style similar to japan...

^^ Yes that's it, btw I'm so pleased you're using the wallpaper I made! Oh and you should also go back to the "Strange Avatar Pictures" thread, lots of the ladies want to know if you're single!:balloon:

for the mahina lovers out there, including myself, i spoke with the SA at the boutique today and told me that it's "semi-permanent"...meaning, the mahina styles they have out now (XL, XXL, and the upcoming XS) will be limited edition but they will have bags in the future which will use the mahina leather...that's great news!!

maybe they'll have them in the men's line (?) :confused1:

for the mahina lovers out there, including myself, i spoke with the SA at the boutique today and told me that it's "semi-permanent"...meaning, the mahina styles they have out now (XL, XXL, and the upcoming XS) will be limited edition but they will have bags in the future which will use the mahina leather...that's great news!!

maybe they'll have them in the men's line (?) :confused1:

kewl..thta sounds nice...I HOPE SO....:yes::graucho: cross my fingers:P