Mahina L

aa12

O.G.
Apr 26, 2007
So i went into my local Louis vuitton boutique and spoke with the manager about the Mahina L, she said she would show me the bag quietly lol, they had the brown one and its brown with a shine ( sort of like the bronzed one from before , but in brown). They didnt have the elephant grey I wanted, but they had black. The size is really good for people who find the XL a bit too big for them. Im 5'2 and the L is perfect. She checked everywhere to make sure she didnt have the elephant grey, so she tells me she found a picture online, and what does she show me....the purse forum, all I could do was smile : ) lol.

sorry for such a long post, but i thought some of you would appreciate a cute story!

She didnt mention anything about the gris color, she said the other color is exactly what everyone here has been saying more of an elephant grey, but from the purse forum pictures she said its a bit khaki and it would look good for people who wear a lot of earth tones.

I personally paid no attention to the brown one which yes has a "coppery" look to it, I just dont really like metallics, but thats my personal opinion.

I cant decide if i want black or the new grey....what does everyone think???