mahina l in prune?!?

millerm

Aug 13, 2008
Hello ladies-
I was at the LV in NYC today and my SA told me they are coming out with the mahina l in a dark purple "prune" color! She said it would be similar to the purple epi color (casis?). Anyway, it sounds amazing, has anyone else heard of this?

Sep 24, 2006
The Golden State
Whaaat???? LOL A prune Mahina L just like the cassis??? OMG, this is the first I've heard of it. IF this is true, then the LV gods have answered my prayers. I would go for this instead of the mordore!!! Gotta call my SA pronto. Thank you for this info!

Oct 18, 2007
CA
Whaaat???? LOL A prune Mahina L just like the cassis??? OMG, this is the first I've heard of it. IF this is true, then the LV gods have answered my prayers. I would go for this instead of the mordore!!! Gotta call my SA pronto. Thank you for this info!
~:wtf::nuts::sweatdrop:. Let me know!!~

millerm

Aug 13, 2008
Hmm, not sure if she was mistaken. But it came up because a woman next to me had the leather xl in gris, and started talking about how much she loved the bag, and the SA mentioned the new size and color. I'm surprised that no one's heard of it though, so I'm not sure what's going on. Either way, I'm waitlsited ;)

Sep 24, 2006
The Golden State
I just talked to my SA and she said that she did see a dark purple Mahina bag while she was at a manager's meeting a few months ago, but she thought it was the patent leather version. She's double-checking for me. In any case, I am waitlisted for it! LOL

caley

hello!
O.G.
May 1, 2006
this would be WONDERFUL as i totally missed out on the onatah in aubergine. this would be pretty darn close to it!

millerm

Aug 13, 2008
Pusenut911, I haven't really gotten any more info on the prune l, have you heard anything from your SA? Just checking :wondering