Mahina L in Mono?

The one in SoHo is actually the XXL. It is quite a bit heavier, and somewhat stiffer than than the leather Mahina, but I wouldn't turn it away if it wasn't for the extremely high price tag. Wish we had a picture.

I saw this at my store in Atlanta last week. The XL size...even tried it on with my SA for kicks and giggles. :lolots: She told me it was $12K!! I was VERY careful with it mind you. It comes with a pochette and the lining is divine....dark chocolate brown smooth soft leather. Just gorgeous. I'm not usually an exotic fan - mostly b/c of the price tag - but the combo of this one I like. I also don't really love the Mahina style of it...but I wouldn't turn it down if someone gave it to me as a gift. LOL :graucho:

I also saw it in Las Vegas at the store in Caesar's Palace, but it was with tan Ostrich trim and limited Edition. Is that the one? Much more than a regular Mahina L!

I called the store and it's still there.....they emailed me photos, all i can say is OMG....:faint::faint::faint: it's $12,900

I am just struggling with the fact that at that price i can get a 35cm birkin plus a CDC...that are both all leather, and this bag is only leather lined (which is the last place i need leather) with croc trim (which adds to the weight) but the outside is only mono canvas :-s:-s:-s.....plus i know from experience birkins hold their value and only go up....i just LOVE my Mahina XL in Gris, it is so functional, it smooshes and molds to your body, so it feels and wears much smaller than it is....i love it more than any other bag i own, even my birkins.....;)
why oh why can't they just make this bag in plain ol mono canvas (the smooshier type like the use on the old tulum or stephen bags)????

I called the store and it's still there.....they emailed me photos, all i can say is OMG....:faint::faint::faint: it's $12,900

I am just struggling with the fact that at that price i can get a 35cm birkin plus a CDC...that are both all leather, and this bag is only leather lined (which is the last place i need leather) with croc trim (which adds to the weight) but the outside is only mono canvas :-s:-s:-s.....plus i know from experience birkins hold their value and only go up....i just LOVE my Mahina XL in Gris, it is so functional, it smooshes and molds to your body, so it feels and wears much smaller than it is....i love it more than any other bag i own, even my birkins.....;)
why oh why can't they just make this bag in plain ol mono canvas (the smooshier type like the use on the old tulum or stephen bags)????

Lol! If only eh?! I almost fainted when they told me the price too, but it does look gorgeous! But it's true, I'd go for the birkin too! :P

I'm just in love of this bag. They have it in all the stores in Switzerland. I saw it in Zurich, Geneva and Lausanne, so i don't think that they only produced 20 items. I wish it was cheaper I would have get one. But to expensive for only the handles in crocodile. =(