Mahina Gris vs Mahina White?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Anyone has comparison pics? Do you prefer one over the other?

Thanks.

2. I don't have any pics. but if you do a search in the clubhouse, I'm sure you can find a picture of the gris and the blanc. I personally prefer the Gris, it's a little less "white" than the blanc, and I felt like I would have to worry about it a little less than the blanc color. Hope this helps a bit!

3. Gris :P

4. Gris!!!!!!!!!!!;););)

5. #5 Feb 22, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 22, 2010
    Gris is a cream color(or antique lace?) w/ grey undertone. It sometimes appears to have green tinge in certain lighting. It is more beige/creamy than Suhali white. I don't like the look of white Mahina L/XL but XS in white looks great on Miley Cyrus(?) in pictures.

I posted some modelling pics a while ago and from my computer the pics look pretty similar to the bag's usual color.
    http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vuitton/mahina-xxl-gris-let-trade-com-reveal-size-561327.html

6. I like the gris more.

7. I don't have a pic, but I like gris better.

8. gris

9. Gris

10. Gris!!! :biggrin:

11. another vote for the gris

12. GRIS!!!!!!! The white is too stark white for my taste. Also, for those that are concerned, the Gris is an year-round white.

13. Gris too, much more practical, also a neutral plus you dont have to worry about it getting dirty or the color transfer on it. Hope this helps!

14. :heart: Gris

15. Gris!!!