Mahina Babylone Ivory/Black...anyone?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. 40% off dresses, jumpsuits and sandals at Nordstrom. Sale ends Thursday at 9am EST. Click or tap to shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm drooling over this one and wondering if anyone has any mod pics and would appreciate any input/pros & cons? thanks!

2. Still looking for info....anyone? TIA!

3. I have both Ivory and Noir, but no mod pics -- love this bag - it's one of my favorite LV's!!

Dawn72 likes this.
  4. Still nobody here with any modelling pictures? Is the babylone wearable on the shoulder?

5. image.jpeg I have babylone PM in galet. Have only used used a few times, the short strap works better in the crook of the arm for me and then I use the long strap if carrying on the shoulder. I find the base of the bag makes it too bulky for crossbody. No modelling pics though.

6. Best bag I've ever owned. I have the babylone in noir. Comfortable and roomy. Can be worn on shoulder, cross body, crook of arm. Only con is no zip. I don't travel with it-- I have a soft lockit for planes.

7. I happened to try on the PM in Noir yesterday and it's really cute! I don't have modeling shots unfortunately but did take a few of the bag itself. It's roomy enough for a full size wallet, phone, cosmetic bag, etc. Has zipper on the PM version which I liked. Super, super light. The short handle with the braid design was cute and a little bit "spongy" which made it comfy to hold. And it hit at the right spot for me when worn cross body (I am 5' tall). Two other women also saw the bag and liked it, too. I would definitely consider this bag as I don't own Mahina and it's really pretty. The Galet shows the print/design more than the Noir and was lovely, too. IMG_6750.JPG IMG_6751.JPG
    Hope this info helps!!

8. Oops - the photos and comments above are for the Babylone Chain BB - not the PM. Didn't realize that there were so many sizes as Babylone is new to my radar. Thanks!

9. Do you have a mod pic with your Babylone, please??