Mahina Amélia Wallet... Which Color Should I Choose?

OnMyMiNd04

~Boy Addicted to LV~
O.G.
Sep 3, 2007
I plan on getting some goodies in 2 weeks and the Amélia Mahina Wallet is definitely one of the choices. I love both colors... and can't decide which one to get, if I get the wallet. Which color would you choose and why?

~TIA :heart:

Amelia.jpg

macska: Yeah you're right about the gris... it would get dirty! :sad: I wouldn't want that.

baglover1973: Aren't you a sweetie? :heart: Thank you! :biggrin: I wonder if you can see the perforations on the black well?

Amelia.jpg

Wow!:nuts: gorgeous! This is tough, can you get both?:P LOL! I think they're both very beautiful. I'd get the white for summer time and the black one as well, as it's great for the fall and winter seasons. :graucho:Hmmmm, for you, I'd choose the white for a change and also for variety.

Amelia.jpg

Wow!:nuts: gorgeous! This is tough, can you get both?:P LOL! I think they're both very beautiful. I'd get the white for summer time and the black one as well, as it's great for the fall and winter seasons. :graucho:Hmmmm, for you, I'd choose the white for a change and also for variety.

I totally wish I could get both... but I couldn't bring myself to spend almost $1,700 on two wallets haha. I like your thinking... my collection has mostly brown in it... so black wouldn't give it that much variety. I do have the Azur key holder and the Gris wallet would definitely go nicely with it. :heart: thanks for your input sweetie!

I totally wish I could get both... but I couldn't bring myself to spend almost $1,700 on two wallets haha. I like your thinking... my collection has mostly brown in it... so black wouldn't give it that much variety. I do have the Azur key holder and the Gris wallet would definitely go nicely with it. :heart: thanks for your input sweetie!

You're sooo adorable! :heart: Now that I know that you have mostly brown in your collection, I'd get the white. Maybe you could get a bag in the Multicolore line or Damier Azur later?:graucho::smile:

You're sooo adorable! :heart: Now that I know that you have mostly brown in your collection, I'd get the white. Maybe you could get a bag in the Multicolore line or Damier Azur later?:graucho::smile:

:biggrin:! I actually have the Aurelia GM in Black. I have never used it... I got it winter of 2007. I plan on using it this summer though! I have the Pochette GM to match it too haha. I don't really go out too much in winter, so the only bags I've been using are my Speedys, Neverfull and my Trevi.

:biggrin:! I actually have the Aurelia GM in Black. I have never used it... I got it winter of 2007. I plan on using it this summer though! I have the Pochette GM to match it too haha. I don't really go out too much in winter, so the only bags I've been using are my Speedys, Neverfull and my Trevi.

Wow wow!:yahoo: I love your collection. You are now ready for summer! Get the white! LOL!:P

I plan on getting some goodies in 2 weeks and the Amélia Mahina Wallet is definitely one of the choices. I love both colors... and can't decide which one to get, if I get the wallet. Which color would you choose and why?

~TIA :heart:

Amelia.jpg

I too, love the black one. I would be afraid to carry the white one and get it dirty. It's calf leather and it's very soft.