Mahina Amélia Wallet... Which Color Should I Choose?

Thank you so much for all of the input everyone... :smile: I really appreciate everyone's comments and concerns about the individual colors. You all have definitely helped me a lot and I think I know which one I will go with now... :biggrin:

Thanks!!! tPF rocks! :heart:

I say white too, it is really beautiful. I wanted to get one this past summer but they only had black so I left it. Plus, the wallet will be in your bag--a white bag is much harder to keep clean. And if your bags are mostly dark colored, the white will really pop and look even more beautiful because of the contrast. Money would make the insides dirty, but so it does every wallet, and I'm sure not that dirty that its obvious or would make you not like it or make the wallet itself dirty, iykwim?

:heart: Thank you everyone for replying and helping me with my decision! I saw the Amélia wallet a few weeks ago and I just wasn't really that impressed with it. It's a gorgeous wallet, but it's not for me. So, looking at my other options... I was going to go for a Roses Zippy (changed my mind), Graffiti Zippy (changed my mind), Vernis Zippy (changed my mind) and the list goes on and on. I finally found the wallet for me. There's 4 left in the country, and they are all in Hawaii. It's the Chanel Cambon Zip Wallet. It's like a Louis Vuitton Zippy Organizer, but maybe a little longer. It's perfect for me. The one I am getting is the Black Cambon Leather with Black Patent CCs. I am VERY excited. I am going to order it on Monday and it should be here Wednesday!

I just want to thank you all again for helping me choose the perfect wallet! :biggrin: