Jimmy Choo Mahala in other colors?

To my knowledge,the bag has not and will not come in tan/camel this next season. The new colors will be mostly jewel tones i.e. patent dark green,purple,vamp.In the past...a forest green,black,white,pythons, several metallics, electric blue,and of course red(I thought I saw navy too).Ladies,let me know if I missed one.

My SA called me this afternoon and said they were receiving an emerald green crocodile Mahala tomorrow :woohoo: for the Fall pre-release and would email photos of it to me immediately! I bet it will be SO AWESOME. (I bet I could almost drive it home...)

To my knowledge,the bag has not and will not come in tan/camel this next season. The new colors will be mostly jewel tones i.e. patent dark green,purple,vamp.In the past...a forest green,black,white,pythons, several metallics, electric blue,and of course red(I thought I saw navy too).Ladies,let me know if I missed one.

how did you find that out?? I'm dying to know what the fall colors will be

sweetnycdesi, the "bronze" Mahala is sort of close to the camel family, if you are interested in a metallic bag...
attachment.php

Samantha, I don't think the Mahala came in forest green in the past, but I could be mistaken. :shrugs: (I'm a huge green fan!) Have you seen any pics of the green patent Mahala for fall? I can't envision what a patent Mahala would look like.

Robyn, I am dying to see your pics of the emerald green crocodile Mahala!!!!!

Attachments

• MAHALA_Bronze.jpg
    MAHALA_Bronze.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 146
Cosmo,Kate Hudson has been photographed with the dark green.It is an older bag.It is very pretty.I will try to find the pictures to post in the celebrity section.As for the patent I have not seen it yet.

Robyn,the crocodile Mahala sounds tdf and astoundingly pricy.Looking forward to pics.

Yes, I've seen those Kate Hudson pics in the past w/ what appears to be a green Mahala. The strange thing is, when the Mahala came out last fall, I never saw a green one for sale at any JC boutique or at any dept. store, and I never saw any other pics of green Mahalas on celebs or anywhere else.

It sort of made me wonder if the green version was a special edition or a test bag that JC just sent out to celebs, pre-launch. Have any of you ever seen a green Mahala for sale? Last fall, all I ever saw was the black and red Mahalas to start off the line...