Mahala - Camel or Sand

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Does anyone know if the Mahala came in a Camel color for S/S09? I'm trying to figure out if it's the Camel or Sand color that the boutiques have -- or if they're actually the same color; just people calling it different names. Also, is Beige a good color for the Mahala style/shape or too 'neutral'? (since that style comes in various bright colors). Any ladies here who own one who can show modeling pics? Thank you!

2. i do remember seeing a light beige colored mahala, but not sure if it was s/s 09. did you check the JC reference library or do a search for a s/s 2009 thread in this subforum?

3. I checked the reference library and wasn't able to find anything. I guess I'm just curious if it's officially called 'Camel' or 'Sand' (have heard SA's refer to both). I think it's a great color for summer, but trying to decide if it might be too light for all year long...

4. #4 Jul 12, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 12, 2009
    There was one is sand. It came out the same time as the poppy color...I want to say cruise-2007. I have not heard of one in camel.

5. Thank you!