Magnolia Special Order **Greenlighted**!!!

zoesma

NICE KITTY
Jan 22, 2009
Hi Ladies!!!
The Magnolia special order has been approved by treesje!!!:yahoo:
here are the choices:

Magnolia in Black with Gunmetal Hardware
Magnolia in Vanilla with Gold Hardware

here is the email i got from nataly last night:
Thank you for all your kind words. Upon speaking with the designers, we have decided to do a special order for the Magnolia for our Purse Forum fans. We will be offering the Magnolia in Black with Gunmetal hardware and Vanilla with Gold hardware. We will need your orders by next week and they will ship out in June. To place a preorder we will need your billing and shipping info as well as your credit card info. All the Magnolias will be non-refundable and non-exchangeable. Please let me know if you are interested.

Thank you

Nataly

Nataly's email is [email protected]

if you are interested please email Nataly with your credit card info and address etc.....also which magnolia you are interested in....
Also please add your name to the following list so we have an idea how many ladies are getting these lovely bags!!!

Treesje Magnolia SO 2010

Black Magnolia with Gunmetal Hardware
1. Cinnybuns

Vanilla Magnolia with Gold Hardware
1. nutz4purses
2. jxwilliams
3. Cinnybuns (70% chance)
4. tonij2000

I know jx emailed nataly regarding the type of leather that will be used....I will email her as well and whoever hears back just post on here so we know if it is smooth, wrinkly etc....so exciting ladies!!!
just remember you must get this in by next week to hop on this great SO from Treesje!!!

Treesje Magnolia SO 2010

Black Magnolia with Gunmetal Hardware
1. Cinnybuns
2. Joceybaby23

Vanilla Magnolia with Gold Hardware
1. nutz4purses
2. jxwilliams
3. Cinnybuns (70% chance)
4. tonij2000
5. Joceybaby23

I'm going to get both. I'm a complete wacko!

OMG! The SO request was approved! I am soooo excited!! :yahoo:

BUT... now, I don't know what to do.

I really want to try to get the AA exclusive Grey/Gunmetal Magnolia. If I don't get one of those, I'd want the Black/Gunmetal Magnolia from this SO, but Treesje needs to know by next week! I don't know when AA is doing their pre-sale!! Arrrghhh!! What to do! :nuts:

I don't know what to do ladies. I want a Magnolia so badly, but I really would prefer the gray AA Magnolia.

I am also concerned because the last time they did the SO Magnolia's the creme leather was damaged. In the email they said no returns. Does that hold true if the leather was damaged on the vanilla? I am just a little hesitant.

What to do.....

I'm so glad that Treesje is going to do a Magnolia SO. However, since neither of the options work for me, I'm out. The Vanilla sounds lovely, but I would destroy such a light colored bag.

I emailed her last night too regarding the leather, so hopefully some answer is coming. Just knowing it's not wrinkly distressed leather will be enough incentive for me for either bag.