Magnolia... Oceano or Grey Shine???

Which Magnolia would you pick?

• Oceano

• Grey Shine

Results are only viewable after voting.

Indybop

O.G.
Nov 24, 2007
I really want to get a magnolia from the new line and I'm torn between the Oceano and the Grey Shine. They both look so beautiful! Which would you pick???

I LOVE the Grey Shine!!! I am teetering on ordering it myself, just trying to raise some funds to do so! I think it is such a beautiful combo between the color and the bag = perfection!!!

I voted for Oceano. Both are great colors that work well with the ruffle accents. What tipped the scale for me is most dark navy/marine blue bags seems to be more uniform and rigid looking in style. The Magnolia ruffles really soften the dark color and give it a strong, but very feminine look.

I like both the gray shine and the oceano, but between the two, I would go for the gray shine. I think that the light color allows you to clearly see the ruffles and details very clearly and I like that.

I'm totally biased since I already pre-ordered mine, but Grey Shine is definitely a stunner, IMHO! ;)

*ahem* A reminder...

Attachments

• Magnolia - Grey Shine.jpg
    Magnolia - Grey Shine.jpg
    136.7 KB · Views: 87
Ok, you guys are making me reconsider my oceana decision??? I thought I had decided on oceano because I don't have a blue bag, and just ordered the wheat asher, do you think the grey shine is too close to wheat???