Which Magnolia would you pick?

• Oceano

• Grey Shine

Results are only viewable after voting.

Indybop

O.G.
Nov 24, 2007
by the sea
I really want to get a magnolia from the new line and I'm torn between the Oceano and the Grey Shine. They both look so beautiful! Which would you pick???

May 7, 2008
SW Florida
I LOVE the Grey Shine!!! I am teetering on ordering it myself, just trying to raise some funds to do so! I think it is such a beautiful combo between the color and the bag = perfection!!!

Kilala

*Save*Lives*Adopt*
O.G.
Apr 21, 2007
I voted for Oceano. Both are great colors that work well with the ruffle accents. What tipped the scale for me is most dark navy/marine blue bags seems to be more uniform and rigid looking in style. The Magnolia ruffles really soften the dark color and give it a strong, but very feminine look.

lvdreamer

Enjoying Rain!
O.G.
Mar 27, 2007
I like both the gray shine and the oceano, but between the two, I would go for the gray shine. I think that the light color allows you to clearly see the ruffles and details very clearly and I like that.

baghag411

~ Michelle ~
O.G.
May 29, 2008
NorCal
I voted Grey Shine as well. . . ruffles really do so show up better. . .besides just being a beautiful color in general. . .

Indybop

O.G.
Nov 24, 2007
by the sea
Ok, you guys are making me reconsider my oceana decision??? I thought I had decided on oceano because I don't have a blue bag, and just ordered the wheat asher, do you think the grey shine is too close to wheat???