Magnificent May Purchases 2021

I think the leather will last, I’m more concerned about the black hardware , but my CS mentioned, if the black hardware peel off , I can bring it back to them.
The black hardware feels like plastic , same like the Eclipse Mini Soft Trunk and they are some sort of ‘protection’ at the D rings .
I hope the black hardware will last View attachment 5073756
Oh I had thought the hardware was metal! Not a fan of the plastic hardware that Virgil has incorporated into various bags - durability is really a concern.

Oh I had thought the hardware was metal! Not a fan of the plastic hardware that Virgil has incorporated into various bags - durability is really a concern.
Just now my CA told me the hardware is not plastic , it could be metal coated with thick plastic coat? ... I’m not sure, I will just enjoy using it and return to LV if there is problem. :smile:

I think I will be returning this but wanted to show the vanity pm. It’s a beautiful and unique piece for special occasions. I want something unique and interesting like this piece but more for every day use View attachment 5073647View attachment 5073649View attachment 5073650View attachment 5073651View attachment 5073652
Good decision made to return. I saw someone using it as a handbag the other day and it was just weird. It’s a vanity case, not a bag.

Happy Tuesday friends! Some goodies arrived today :yahoo:
The Slim Purse is my first Reverse Mono print and very versatile! I can confirm it fits my giant Samsung Note 10+ (without case) but I don't recommend it. I feel like the canvas will stretch. It fits my Coussin PM perfectly and actually fits in my large Kirigami. Just waiting for my PM to arrive so I can fit it in there ;)
The Around the World Bandeau is just gorgeous :love: totally fuelling my wanderlust.
20210504_120406.jpg20210504_124105.jpg20210504_124347.jpg20210504_124610.jpg20210504_125232.jpg20210504_131407.jpg

Actually I noticed this on my NIGO Sling bag, it's same design, which is a plastic shell over metal ring which will prevent the scratches on the hook, if TWO parts are metals. the black paint will be worn off .. so it's a smart design, one part is metal which on the strip and the d ring is plastic over metal. It has to be like that, otherwise the metal part will show the tears.. I rather not to see the tears and wears. the texture is nice, you don't really feel plastic, at least I wear my nigo sling bags several times a week, I just noticed that today..

Reactions: 23adeline
Happy Tuesday friends! Some goodies arrived today :yahoo:
The Slim Purse is my first Reverse Mono print and very versatile! I can confirm it fits my giant Samsung Note 10+ (without case) but I don't recommend it. I feel like the canvas will stretch. It fits my Coussin PM perfectly and actually fits in my large Kirigami. Just waiting for my PM to arrive so I can fit it in there ;)
The Around the World Bandeau is just gorgeous :love: totally fuelling my wanderlust.
View attachment 5074267View attachment 5074268View attachment 5074270View attachment 5074271View attachment 5074272View attachment 5074273
Congrats on your new beauties! :heart:

Reactions: MCBadian07
Just picked this up yesterday. The cruiser messenger from the men's rubber collection.

I know this collection gets so much hate. :biggrin:

Here it is next to my cannes. View attachment 5075017

Then when I picked it up from the store.
View attachment 5075018
How much does it hold? Honestly the rubber element is growing on me but I wonder about stains and wear and tear... It looks better in photos than the initial show book photos for sure!