Magnificent May Purchases 2021

I’m a sucker for basic bags and staple pieces, still trying to amass my collection! Picked up a Siena PM and 6 key holder last night. My first bag purchase in over a year so I was well overdue. :love:
Have to show someone besides my husband because family and friends just don’t get it.

View attachment 5072304
I have this bag and I love it! I only have one DE bag left in my collection and this one is it. It's the perfect size and perfect carefree bag. Congratulations!!

Reactions: simplyredottb
It's here - Slim Purse in Reverse Mono!:smile:

I pre-ordered through a CA last week, and she warned me it could take 4-6 weeks to receive. But a few days later, she texted me it had arrived. Absolutely :heart: it. And it completes my collection!
Beautiful collection!! Does the Slim Purse fit inside the PM pretty good?
I'm waiting for my PM and Slim Purse to arrive next week :panic:going crazy :lol:

It's here - Slim Purse in Reverse Mono!:smile:

I pre-ordered through a CA last week, and she warned me it could take 4-6 weeks to receive. But a few days later, she texted me it had arrived. Absolutely :heart: it. And it completes my collection!
I wish I hadn't seen this! I'm trying not to buy anymore but this looks like exactly what I've been looking for! Congratulations!