Magnificent May Purchases 2021

Bumbles

O.G.
May 27, 2009
Happy May to all our lovely tpf members! :flowers::drinks:For some of us like me, we’re starting to settle into autumn, while others are into spring and getting ready for summer! Either way, we all need our gorgeous LVs to keep us company in winter or summer! ;):girlsigh:

Also a big happy birthday to all our wonderful May babies this month too! :heart::hbeat: Hope you get all the LVs your heart desires!!

I can’t believe another month has ticked over and we are almost at mid year! April was such an amazing month for us all with all the gorgeous BTP, watercolour and tail end part of the taigarama collections!! Especially the pink one!:graucho::loveeyes: Us ladies were particular loving that!!

Can’t wait to see all the pretty, amazing, gorgeous and not to mention those tiny teeny super cute adorable items as well! :lol::love::giggle::loveeyes: They’re my favourite!
I’m still waiting for some items I have preordered to arrive, hopefully this month and will post. Looking forward to seeing all of everyone’s goodies! Happy posting!!

Just got this today !! Something blue to fit into my Bleu Multi-PA. Smiling Rainbow Flower by Murakami (circa 2003-4) is almost vintage...my "May" flower :P...

View attachment 5071451
So adorable! Congrats on your blue lineup TB :heart: :drinks:
My very 1st Capucines today :love: !!
In Galet (Looks different depending on the lighting)

View attachment 5071670View attachment 5071671

[/QUOTE]Beautiful Cap for Spring :loveeyes: Such a lovely neutral colour. Congrats hun!

I’m a sucker for basic bags and staple pieces, still trying to amass my collection! Picked up a Siena PM and 6 key holder last night. My first bag purchase in over a year so I was well overdue. :love:
Have to show someone besides my husband because family and friends just don’t get it.

View attachment 5072304
Congratulations! She is beautiful and well deserved ! And I totally feel the same way about friends and family not understanding... luckily tpf is here for all of us :lol:

Congratulations! These are soooo dreamy. How do you feel carrying it?
Thank you :heart::smile:!!

It only took me about 8 years to make up my mind about getting the Capucines LOL but now that I got my 1st one yesterday, I want more lol:love:

I feel very ‘lady-like’ when I carry it yet I feel this is such a functional bag that I can easily run errands in a care-free manner and the Taurillon leather is just pure luxury, without the sacrifice in function for form:hbeat:

Addendum: in hindsight, it is probably better that I waited until now since LV did a good job around 2017 and thereafter in ironing out some earlier wrinkles from the earlier Capucines (ie glazing issue, shoulder strap pulling up on the inner leather lining etc)

Last edited:
Thank you :heart::smile:!!

It only took me about 8 years to make up my mind about getting the Capucines LOL but now that I got my 1st one yesterday, I want more lol:love:

I feel very ‘lady-like’ when I carry it yet I feel this is such a functional bag that I can easily run errands in a care-free manner and the Taurillon leather is just pure luxury, without the sacrifice in function for form:hbeat:

Addendum: in hindsight, it is probably better that I waited until now since LV did a good job around 2017 and thereafter in ironing out some earlier wrinkles from the earlier Capucines (ie glazing issue, shoulder strap pulling up on the inner leather lining etc)
Agree! I love my Capucines bb and have been on the look out for another.

Reactions: weezer and mixlv