Magnetic eyelashes

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away five more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I have been seeing ads for MAGNETIC EYELASHES
    anyone else see this
    Anyone buy them
    Anyone use them
    Opinions please

2. I'm curious about them too. I've seen some demo's on you tube, some have luck with them and some don't, but I would also like to hear from someone here that tried them. I'm considering getting eyelash extensions, but having glue that close to the eye can't really be good - even after it dries. It just makes me worry......so magnetic lashes might be good.......if they work.

3. I just tried mine today from Beautytrendz. They were very flat and did not fit the curvature of the eye. I had a really hard time putting them on and they do not look natural. I also have really short eyelashes so that exacerbated the problem. Save your money ladies and go with falsies or extensions.

Caz71 likes this.
  4. Thanks for the intel! I will pass on them.

5. they are weird! I'm not saying that I'm kind of a big fan of extension but at least they look natural while magnetic ones not besides, the edge is not close to the eye, so that it's very noticeable that differential "line" which separates them from your own lashes. I don't personally think that would be a breakthrough in the beauty industry and they can replace extension, they can be some kind of substitute, but I don't think they worth it.

6. Thanks for posting your reviews. I'm going to pass on them as well now

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice