Magnetic clasp for my hamilton is different?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello everyone! I was just wondering if anyone has a different magnetic closure on their hamilton satchel than the normal ones?

My hamilton in the black saffiano leather (that I just bought in december) has a clasp that looks like the picture below. I'm not sure if that's an older model? It has a "bridge like" extra strip that I don't see in many other hamiltons... I bought it in Macys so I know it's authentic, I was just wondering if anyone else had this closure? Maybe i'm just being paranoid?

Attached Files:

• $_57.jpg
      $_57.jpg
      File size:
      139.3 KB
      Views:
  2. That is the new closure for the Hamiltons....... :smile:

3. I like the new closure of the
    hamilton makes the bag a little roomier then the old closure. That's my opinion.

4. Yeah it's the new closure. I'm not sure how I feel about it, but it is what it is! :smile:

5. Oh I see. whew! I feel a lot better =) You all just said exactly what I thought about the clasp! I like that it is roomier, but not so much that it's more "open"

Thank you for all of your responses!

6. I can see why you're concerned! Designers are always adding new details to their classic bags. Lovely bag by the way! :hbeat:

7. I'm not sure if I like the new closure. I'm looking at buying my first MK (Large Hamilton) in the next few months. Oh well I probably won't have a choice when I get around to buying it!