Magical November 2019 purchases post here

Happy Friday. Please meet my first monogram bag ever. For years I have resisted getting a mono bag. This year, I was finally ready to get one but it took me forever to decide on one due to my particular picky preferences. My SA must have shown me close to 20 bags (mono and others including the N Alma) over the past few months. In the end, this is the one that got my heart. Love me some pink :smile:.
Beautiful! I love mono with some pink too! :love:

Reactions: DrTr and Iamminda
Happy Friday. Please meet my first monogram bag ever. For years I have resisted getting a mono bag. This year, I was finally ready to get one but it took me forever to decide on one due to my particular picky preferences. My SA must have shown me close to 20 bags (mono and others including the N Alma) over the past few months. In the end, this is the one that got my heart. Love me some pink :smile:.

yay!! I love mono! Great choice!

Reactions: DrTr and Iamminda

Congrats on this beauty![emoji170]