Magical November 2019 purchases post here

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello fellow tpf members! It’s officially November, which means we’re on the downward hill til Christmas. And 1st November means all those cute Christmas goodies gets released today for those lucky ones to score them. So post them here. Would love to see them all. Can’t wait!!

2. Guess i can technically post this here since i can’t get it until tomorrow!

Attached Files:

3. “Magical November”?
    What happened to our alliterative tradition???

Bichita, _leah, JoeyLouis and 12 others like this.
  4. Necessary November purchases? Noteworthy November purchases?
    Numerous November purchases?

5. Too early in the morning, couldn’t think of something lol
    Yes these are all great!!

Starbux32 and DrTr like this.
  6. After stalking the LV website for many weeks got this delivered today...

Attached Files:

7. I love the colour of the handles and strap! Could you share the name of this bag?

8. Its Mahattan bag in raisin colour...

DrTr and Joeli7 like this.
  9. Bought myself an Alma bb to cheer myself up after breaking my arm. She’s a beauty ❤️ 6C419E34-8492-44BC-82B5-DD021B084A9F.jpeg D7092A0F-7968-40CB-9A34-C52EBEBBE238.jpeg

10. Have not been able to get my hands on the DE mini pochette but my wonderful CA texted me yesterday to let me know they got this little beauty in (the only one!). I responded with my CC info Picking it up this afternoon!

Attached Files:

11. Got myself some preloved goodies. A cotton cashmere top and bag. The bag is adjustable, you can wear it as a short shoulder bag or a long shoulder/crossbody bag. The bag feels sturdy, it has that great vintage quality! This is my first piece of designer apparel! Screenshot_20191101-211648.png

12. Love everything

13. So cute! Lucky you

14. I love these kinds of gifts the best!! Wishing you a speedy recovery

Starbux32 and Lvdxb like this.
  15. They are, aren’t they. Thank you so much! :heart:

Bumbles likes this.