Magical May 2019 Purchases

1. SHOPBOP The big SALE just launched, with markdowns of 40% on 5,000+ styles, including the designer boutique! SHOP THE SALE
    Dismiss Notice
  2. NET-A-PORTER NAP's annual Spring/Summer sale is now live, save up to 50% on their designer inventory! SHOP THE SALE
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi all, yep we’ve changed to another month believe it or not. Into May and nearly mid year. As we get older, it all goes so fast, not like when we were kids and Christmas would take forever to roll around. Well this month is Mother’s Day, so looking forward to seeing all the goodies during received. Can’t wait. Hope May brings lots of magical and fantastic goodies for everyone.!!

dotty8, luxurista, NWGal and 12 others like this.
  2. Yes! Happy mother’s day to all of you crazy superwomen.

3. I looked at the date & was like???? What??? May 1st already in Oz!! :nuts: I've lost track of time & dates! :oh:

4. It's the end of the semester for us academics!!!
    :drinks: YAY :yahoo:

5. Ahem..."almost." :hrmm:

6. Here we go...
    Great start to my birthday month. After 3 months wait, I’m super excited to bring this baby home today. Will share a proper post later. IMG_5425.JPG

Capnbags, dotty8, kbell and 66 others like this.
  7. Gorgeous, great bday pressie. Happy birthday!

8. Thank you, not til month’s end but I celebrate all month and spoil myself [emoji170]

Rikireads, Aliluvlv and Bumbles like this.
  9. this is a beautiful bag, but I don't see it enough, I and many here would love to see mod shots :smile:

frivofrugalista and Bumbles like this.
  10. I have been seeking a Pochette Accessories for agesss and calling up customer services non stop but today I thought I’d text and ask my SA if she could help source one, and bingo they had one in my local store! Picked it up today and love it

4833901C-912D-4943-B4A8-5740A98C07A0.jpeg
    A0B297CD-81ED-451E-8FF2-5F92CD3C82AE.jpeg

annaversary, kbell, GGGirl and 44 others like this.
  11. Got it last week so technically April end purchase. Loveee it!
    8B616656-5F7B-4C7A-B600-387BAF0EEB1D.jpeg F4FD8205-5E66-4A64-BAAD-F7A601791654.jpeg 322B346B-8074-468F-AC5E-1B21C2301182.jpeg

12. BagabondGirl, Yuki85 and V_vee like this.
  13. Hi! I’m new here :smile:
    My first LV purchases: I bought the bag, my husband bought the Kirigami set as a Mother’s Day present! I’m so so in love!

Attached Files:

14. A8D34810-4FA3-4038-A05F-DE96CDCC7E76.jpeg My first soft trunk by Virgil Abloh. I like the gold hardware better than the matte ones from his spring/ summer season as I know these won’t get scratch or loosing color.

15. Love this: is material denim?

diamondsfrost and Kevinh73 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice