Magical March 2022 Purchases!

Thank you very much . I am carrying her every single day since I have purchased . It is very easy to wear . She goes up with every cloth and super easy to carry. Stamp is good condition for now but I have no idea its future. I have retiro nm for 4-5 years and she has same stamp and there is no faded part.

Thanks for sharing! I just purchased one and I am in love with the leather! The stamping is nice too. The one I saw in store was sort of faded. I am hoping it will hold up. Yours looks beautiful.

Reactions: TuppenceTommy
Thanks for sharing! I just purchased one and I am in love with the leather! The stamping is nice too. The one I saw in store was sort of faded. I am hoping it will hold up. Yours looks beautiful.

Congs:blush: Which colour/ leather did you buy? If you can , pls attach a mod shot:heart: I hope we did have no issue about that . Really perfect bag with good price point. She should have been more popular !!

Congs:blush: Which colour/ leather did you buy? If you can , pls attach a mod shot:heart: I hope we did have no issue about that . Really perfect bag with good price point. She should have been more popular !!

We are bag twins! I bought it in the black empriente leather. I wore it for the first time last night. I really like it. I thought it would be annoying as a clutch but that wasn’t the case at all. Here is the mod shot you requested!:smile:
C7CF3B64-C0BA-4DD9-A667-8F2AB5467DA7.jpeg