Magic scarf

Your favorite section?

• Couvertures et Tenues du Jour

• Tigre Royal

• Brides de Gala

• Au fil de l’Inde

• Pani La Shar Pawnee

Results are only viewable after voting.
Oh, it's not a magic scarf; it's Magic MaiTai, who shows off any scarf to its best advantage. She looks great in any of them. Heck, I bet she'd look great with a piece of toilet tissue artfully knoted around her neck!

But to the point, so far, Brides de Gala has a slight edge with Tigre not far behind. However, I'm reserving my vote until I see the last design.

Oooops - she beat me to it, and I'm changing my mind. It's Pani La Shar Pawnee. That darn old Indian has never looked so good!

I seem to remember a thread in which a certain someone pulled off a bit of trash bag couture in response to a similar statement....!! I believe lily has the thrown down a new gauntlet here.

More on topic I agree that Pani La Shar gets my vote. Its funny how the scarf that was my least favorite laid flat is my preference when worn. I love that quality of H scarves.

lilyhermes, Rose, Purse-o-holic, Ms_Jade, alioops, Guccigal and Liberté - thank you for joining into the game and for your lovely comments :heart:

Its like getting 5 for the price of 1.:love:
I've been literally wearing it in different ways for days - not even counting in the use of wearing it as a 90!!

I seem to remember a thread in which a certain someone pulled off a bit of trash bag couture in response to a similar statement....!! I believe lily has the thrown down a new gauntlet here.

Awwh alioops - exactly my thoughts when I read lilyhermes' post!! :lol: Luckily it's pitch black now, so no chance to get frisky..

Oh MaiTai - thank you for showing this scarf in a brand new light! I only ever considered wearing it as a 90, so difficult to see its real appeal until now! Keep swinging between the Brides and Pani - I'll vote when I've finally made my mind up!

I voted for Pani La Shar Pawnee, but this is just because of your amazing smile.
I love them all, and what I like best is another great idea here on tpf.
Thank you for sharing this one with us. Could a scarf have more options to wear it in different views?
:ps:

Such a pitty we allready shared this Scarf on Scarf TV - so this beautiful images are missing there now.
But maybe we should plan a knotting variations episode some day?

This is hard! I do love my Indian Chief, however, so I am going to vote for him. I like all the colors that show.

Maitai, as I am a particularly unphotogenic person ( not ugly, LOL, just hard to take a good pic of me, my features are too "soft" ):crybaby:I am truly in awe of your natural beauty in every shot. It is very hard not to hate you HA HA!
:P
I love ALL your pics, but please, no toilet tissue!:heart:

littleblackbag, Allan, plum blossom, Roo, Handybags, Van and gracekelly :heart:

Allan ~ you are so naughty

Roo, one can cast multiple votes :rolleyes:

Handybags, I'm glad you mentioned the 'fil' - it is DH's favorite!

gracekelly, o.k. kitchenroll is the limit then.

I love them all, and what I like best is another great idea here on tpf.
Thank you for sharing this one with us. Could a scarf have more options to wear it in different views?
:ps:

Such a pitty we allready shared this Scarf on Scarf TV - so this beautiful images are missing there now.
But maybe we should plan a knotting variations episode some day?

Van, I am no way near the end of knotting possibilities with this scarf!! There is a whole lot of options to wear it as a 90 .. Great idea for a SCARF-TV episode, I'll send you the pics! :heart:

gracekelly, o.k. kitchenroll is the limit then.

LOL! I believe that was part of a challenge on Project Runway last season. They sent them into the grocery store to find material for an outfit. The winner took coffee filters and tie died them and made a really cute dress. So take some paper towels and make a wrap/sarong dress! I know you can do it and you will look great!