Your favorite section?

1. Couvertures et Tenues du Jour

2. Tigre Royal

3. Brides de Gala

4. Au fil de l’Inde

5. Pani La Shar Pawnee

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. My Carré en Carrés is my magic scarf, as each one of the splices make a scarf of their own. It is truly amazing and I love them all. So I thought I'd share them here - one by one. To add to the fun, there is a poll - I'd love to know which one you like best!

[​IMG]

DSC09786.jpg
  2. First one, 'Couvertures et Tenues du Jour'

[​IMG] [​IMG]

DSC00061.jpg DSC09984.jpg
  3. Tigre Royal

[​IMG] [​IMG]

DSC09988.jpg DSC09995.jpg
  4. Just in time, you go MaiTai!:yahoo:

5. Ohh how fun

6. Brides de Gala

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

DSC09993.jpg DSC00030.jpg DSC00099_2.jpg
  7. Hello ladies, two more to come!

8. Oh, this is going to be difficult, you look way too stunning with each of them on!!

9. Looking forward to seeing your favorite Rose! :heart:

10. Au fil de l'Inde (hope this is the correct title)

[​IMG] [​IMG]

DSC09994.jpg DSC00217.jpg
  11. Pani La Shar Pawnee

[​IMG] [​IMG]

DSC09998.jpg DSC00035.jpg
  12. Oh, it's not a magic scarf; it's Magic MaiTai, who shows off any scarf to its best advantage. She looks great in any of them. Heck, I bet she'd look great with a piece of toilet tissue artfully knoted around her neck!

But to the point, so far, Brides de Gala has a slight edge with Tigre not far behind. However, I'm reserving my vote until I see the last design.

Oooops - she beat me to it, and I'm changing my mind. It's Pani La Shar Pawnee. That darn old Indian has never looked so good!

13. Wow, you look amazing in all ..... my favorite is the Brides de Gala :heart::heart:

14. Great MaiTai. You just added another item to my wish list. Thanks....:cursing:

J/K. You rock. Its just so amazing how great each one is, and how you can do SOOOOO much w/just one scarf. Its like getting 5 for the price of 1.:love:

15. Oh I love this! Thank you for sharing. No matter how hard I try, I just can't look as stunning as you in a scarf. I think I like 'Couvertures et Tenues du Jour' the best.