Magic pave ring

Hello beautiful ladies :heart:

when I visited VCA boutique,I tried this magic diamond ring , it was so sparkling .I was going to try the Giulloche bracelet but when I saw this ring I can not stop thinking about it.
Do you think it worth the money? If anyone has modeling pictures I would appreciate it,, Thank you so much

View attachment 4914244
Looks as if it was made for your finger!

Reactions: MissCheetah
It looks great on you. If you want a bit more bling, I would suggest trying the Magic Between the Finger WG Pave Ring. I tried on both, and both me and the SA preferred the Magic BTF version better. Try it and see if you like it.

As FYI, I did not end up getting the Magic BTF. I ended up getting the Frivole Between the Finger WG Pave ring. That was my first BTF ring which I am now hooked on BTF rings! They make such a statement, and it's kind of odd how many compliments I get on it.

The Magic BTF ring is on my list next. It's really a gorgeous yet simple and easy to wear design. Both rings are lovely and totally worth it. Very iconic and they sparkle like crazy. Get one for sure!

Good luck to you and congrats on your future VCA piece!

It looks great on you. If you want a bit more bling, I would suggest trying the Magic Between the Finger WG Pave Ring. I tried on both, and both me and the SA preferred the Magic BTF version better. Try it and see if you like it.

As FYI, I did not end up getting the Magic BTF. I ended up getting the Frivole Between the Finger WG Pave ring. That was my first BTF ring which I am now hooked on BTF rings! They make such a statement, and it's kind of odd how many compliments I get on it.

The Magic BTF ring is on my list next. It's really a gorgeous yet simple and easy to wear design. Both rings are lovely and totally worth it. Very iconic and they sparkle like crazy. Get one for sure!

Good luck to you and congrats on your future VCA piece!
I will go to the boutique and I will try the between the finger ring , Thank you so much for your advice :heart::heart:

Reactions: BigAkoya
I will go to the boutique and I will try the between the finger ring , Thank you so much for your advice :heart::heart:
I love the magic on you, bit agree that you need to try BtF before deciding! Please post pics and tell us about your thought process when you next go! I’m still thinking about the lotus BtF and it really helps to hear how others decide :biggrin:

I love this ring and I am ‘not so patiently’ for it to be released in rose gold one day :loveeyes:
Regarding it’s worth, that totally depends on you and how much wear you will get out of it. I only buy things that I know I will wear to death so I can bring down that cost per wear to zero, maybe even negative :giggle:

Hello beautiful ladies :heart:

when I visited VCA boutique,I tried this magic diamond ring , it was so sparkling .I was going to try the Giulloche bracelet but when I saw this ring I can not stop thinking about it.
Do you think it worth the money? If anyone has modeling pictures I would appreciate it,, Thank you so much

View attachment 4914244

Reactions: Glitterbomb
I love the magic on you, bit agree that you need to try BtF before deciding! Please post pics and tell us about your thought process when you next go! I’m still thinking about the lotus BtF and it really helps to hear how others decide :biggrin:
I tried the BTF in rose and white gold . It is so sparkly but It was not my size. I will try it again when they receive my size . Then i will decide between the single magic or BTF , and i will add the pictures for sure. Thank you :heart:

Attachments

• 6DC83C1E-E80A-4618-B64F-B7E58D476BE2.jpeg
    6DC83C1E-E80A-4618-B64F-B7E58D476BE2.jpeg
    101.5 KB · Views: 64
  • Love
Reactions: Glitterbomb and 880
I tried the BTF in rose and white gold . It is so sparkly but It was not my size. I will try it again when they receive my size . Then i will decide between the single magic or BTF , and i will add the pictures for sure. Thank you :heart:

yes, that’s definitely too big on you.....it’s so beautiful though....and lucky your boutique has the rose gold, wish VCA sold that here!